SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Few questions  (Read 51 times)

Offline escapez

Few questions
« on: September 14, 2018, 12:07:41 AM »
Hello everybody.

I am a few days away to start Week 2 meditations. I would like to see some of your views or guidance how you do it to prepare myself.

1) Step 3 (declaration) must be related to step 1 (specific emotion)? If so, how many declarations do you have per one emotion (approximately)?

2) How many weeks do you meditate with one specific emotion? I know Dr. Joe says that almost all emotions or states are correlated but just in case I want to work with 2 of them:)

1) Do all these steps take place in the meditative state of mind? Can I open my eyes after induction (step 1) and check out notes etc? If I understand completely, the whole idea of induction is just to shift your brainwaves into an alpha state.

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: Few questions
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 01:35:21 AM »
Hi escapez,

Are you referring to the book Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself?

I have loaned out my copy to a friend so I do not  recall the instructions exactly and can not refresh myself, but will give it a go.

For myself I found getting in touch with what I felt was the best way to zone in on the negative emotion: whenever I had that “ick” feeling about myself I would put a name on it and change it.

It does not matter if you need to refer to your notes. In time if you progress through the books and hopefully are able to attend workshops you will be learning  walking meditations and pretty much be living in state of meditation and creation your entire waking life.

Take as long as you need on any given emotion until it no longer has a grip on you. In my case I meditated twice a day and was blessedly released from all anxiety and anger in 3 or 4 months. Then I worked on judgement of others and myself for about a year and that also lifted a huge burden.

Now that you have begun this journey of self discovery you are going to spontaneously recall things you are not proud of. Meet those feelings with self forgiveness and know that you are being shown these things in order that you learn how to have understanding and compassion for people you see falling into those same mistakes.

The two keys to succeeding are HAVE FUN and do not miss a meditation. You are showing the quantum field that you are committed to leading a carefree joyous life, and the field will respond to your wishes.

Great and wonderful things are yours for the asking 🐛🦋
Walk in Beauty 💫