SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: water rising meditation technique  (Read 58 times)

Offline Aelizabeth22

water rising meditation technique
« on: September 13, 2018, 10:51:33 AM »
Hi there, I purchased Dr. Joe Dispenza's audio package of breaking the habit of being yourself. In it there is a water rising meditation.  For the first week, (which is where I'm at), the instructions say to do the first 24 minutes of the meditation.  So I've been doing it.  But I'm confused about what he's actually asking me to do at the beginning of it.  A couple varations of his queues:  1. "drawing energy from the base of your spine all the way to the top of your head, and let your energy follow your awareness. and let the breath be your intention. to change your energy. pulling the mind out of the body."  2.  "one very deep very slow breath, as you inhale through your nose i want you to draw energy from base of spine all the way to top of your head, and hold it at the top of your head. with the intention of pulling the mind out of the body. hold it at the top of your head". 3. "drawing air in through your nose, and as you inhale slowly and steadily, i want you to imagine drawing energy from the base of your spine all the way to the top of your head, and let your energy follow your awareness.  let the breath be your intention. to change your energy. pulling the mind out of the body."

So my question is: On top of my head?? As in outside of my skull? Or in my head, like in my brain?

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: water rising meditation technique
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 01:38:45 PM »
It can be any place you can get it to. Sometimes I feel it stop at the back of my head, sometimes at the top of my skull, sometime it is fireworks shootin up into the next galaxy. You are creating a magnetic field, just like you are a bar magnet.

Relax, have a wonderfully happy enjoyable time, your connection will vary every meditation. It is not one meditation that causes change, it is showing the universe you are committed to daily meditation that brings the quickest results.

The very best of everything to you!
Walk in Beauty 💫