SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Need Dental Surgery, But Scared  (Read 89 times)

Offline donalddupre

Need Dental Surgery, But Scared
« on: August 31, 2018, 08:32:09 PM »
Had a dental implant surgery last Friday. I had a fractured molar. And my surgeon extracted it.
He said I really needed to have an implant or else I could risk losing another tooth in the future. I already lost two molars in the past. Two years ago actually.

So I decided to do the implant surgery. One of my friends suggested a clinic that provides dental implant surgery in Lexington. I did some research and found that they are really good.

The first stage surgery is over and it was good. The two-hour surgery went very well. The surgeon bone grafted the area because of the significant amount of bone loss. Even after all these days, I still feel numbness on my chin. Is it normal? I'm going to have the next surgery soon. I would like to know more about it. Please share your experiences with me. Really scared.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 10:57:14 PM by donalddupre »

Offline matrona

Re: Need Dental Surgery, But Scared
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2018, 12:09:17 AM »
Hi Donald d,

This  forum and dr Joes teachings  are  for  chronic  diseases and  conditions ... the ones we create with  stress chemicals  in our body,  mental  blockages and  past traumas .

You are talking about  pain  from  a  surgery  and that is acute  state - your body is reacting  on injury it was exposed to . 

And bones needs time to  recuperate .  anti - pain  pills  - good idea for  you ..

but you can start  creating new future  - painless   by meditating  .. pick  some  meditation  and  practice it daily