SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Progressive and intensive WS - opinions please  (Read 176 times)

Offline Sonialou

Progressive and intensive WS - opinions please
« on: August 16, 2018, 04:06:35 PM »
Hi! I'm considering doing the online WS, but since it's a lot of money to me, I'm interested to know the experience and advice of people who have done it. Was it really, really worth it? I don't think Dr. Joe will come to my country, so it's not a case to have the requirements to participate in a live event... I really want to invest in my personal and spiritual development. I have two of his books, a see a lot of YouTube videos, I've bought 2 meditation... Will the WS add that much to this? Thank you!!

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: Progressive and intensive WS - opinions please
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 04:59:37 PM »
We are having a great discussion on this subject under the general discussion topic.

http://drjoedispenza.com/forum/index.php/topic,1522.0.html
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline lila caron

Re: Progressive and intensive WS - opinions please
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2018, 07:12:38 PM »
e]just finish the intensive Workshop...its absolutely great !!! have done a long journey in spiritual research meditation self development etc.... Dr joe its fantastic !!!! so great-full for his work ! I do his meditation every day for a month now, i have also other med like rising water or you are the placebo.  the Work Shop gave me more focus and the meditation is great .Its fantastic! such an opportunity through his guidance to dive deep in consciousness to be able to see and let go so fast to be able to heal.... im different ... something is happening big time!!!  im  looking forward to do the progressive. I love it !thank you for your request ! 8)