SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: A Peneal Question,  (Read 196 times)

Offline muzza

A Peneal Question,
« on: July 18, 2018, 12:03:26 PM »
Hi everyone, the name is Max, fairly new in town.

This is a question which I have been pondering for some time, perhaps this is the place to get the answer.

Dr. Joe spoke about the calcium carbonate crystals which are affected by the intra-fecal pressure originating from the contraction of the pelvic floor, lower abdominals, and upper abdominals, creating a mechanical pressure upon the Peneal...

This was such a beautiful wonder to me, the magnificence and intelligence of our design, but I just want to clarify.

According to Dr. Joe several things happen.

The Pezio effect is created by the pulsing and contracting of the crystals creating an electrical, magnetic pulse wave of energy, which is reacting to the higher frequency.

If I understand correctly, Melatonin begins to produce some profound metabolites, including two of the most powerful antioxidants known to man. Super, we all need some of these.

Now here comes my question, wait for it......

Dr. Joe says the term, if you tweak these a couple of times they turn into the same molecule found in hibernating bears.

Then he says, tweak them some more and you produce the same chemical found in electric eels.

Then he says tweak another time, and you get a powerful hallucinogenic, Dimethyl-tryptamine, and if I understand further, either you also get benzo-diazopene...

The thing is, what does he mean by tweak? If you tweaked them all a few times, as in, you don't get these benefits, but if you did some tweaking you would get them, or they are being tweaked and you do get the extra benefits?

Bit confused I am. Hoping someone can clear this up for me. Thanks..

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: A Peneal Question,
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 03:51:25 PM »
I interpret ‘tweak’ as you can jump there with thought. I have too much evidence appearing in my time line to call it anything else. I can not explain why what I believe is happening, but I for sure am never going to stop living it in my meditations and being grateful for it
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline muzza

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 08:29:22 PM »
Tweak, as in change of thought intention, hmmm. I didn't think of that, thanks.

But since this is science-based knowledge I hope it is more clear than that. All of the rest of the information is given so clearly, so intelligently and then this tweak was so unclear in a sea of proof and absolutes.

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2018, 01:45:56 AM »
I did listen to the chapter you asking about yesterday.
I think what Dr Joe is describing is that other animals are capable of taking the melatonin molecul and transforming it into these other molecules that enable them to hibernate and give off electrical voltage.
When one considers that we have much of the same DNA as bears and eels, then someplace latent in our DNA is the ability to trigger these changes. We only need to ask for a result and our DNA will turn on what we need to accomplish it.
Walk in Beauty 💫