SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Meditation at the Science and Spirit Conference in Nanaimo  (Read 71 times)

Offline Ev

Meditation at the Science and Spirit Conference in Nanaimo
« on: July 11, 2018, 12:33:57 PM »
Hi Everyone...glad to be here and looking forward to interacting👍🏼❣️

Just wondering if anyone here was at the conference in Nanaimo...and can tell me WHICH MEDITATION DR. JOE DID at tbe conference?

It took me to places I have never as yet had access to...and now I find myself “chasing the dragon” to get there again....lolo as it was very powerful...

Help!❤️

Ev
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 08:56:56 AM by Ev »

Offline Ev

Re: Meditation at the Science and Spirit Conference in Nanaimo
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2018, 02:12:50 PM »
Been doing the letting gooooo meditations from the Breaking the Habit Level 2 Workshop...had some HUGE muscle cramps in my mid back...am making up that it was STORED Negative Emotion from a past belief about not being a good money manager because of a bad investment YEARS AGO...has anyone else had muscle cramps during meditations...? Or ideas what it could be?

Holding I have pulled the plug on abundance flowing again..YES❣️❣️👍🏼

Thanks..Ev

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: Meditation at the Science and Spirit Conference in Nanaimo
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2018, 06:44:05 PM »
Boy, are we not our own worst critics Ev!

I have been reading The late Delores Canon’s work in past life hypnosis: the only judgement put upon us when we die is judging ourselves.

I think when you get to the next life you are going to feel sympathy  for your investment sense, and pay more attention to how you have misjudged the character of your fellow human beings.

We are each of us a walking god or goddess, charged with ultimate power and responsibility. If each and everyone of us only remembered and practiced that ever moment of our days.... how much easier life would be.

So let go of your past, forgive yourself, and picture the perfection of a healed planet and an healed you.

Sending you healing energies,
Walk in Beauty
Walk in Beauty 💫