SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Advanced in Australia  (Read 66 times)

Offline Marisa-k

Advanced in Australia
« on: July 09, 2018, 01:20:54 PM »
Has anyone here registered for the week long advanced in Australia in October?

Offline Kula

• The Divine Is Watching Over Us
Re: Advanced in Australia
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 01:21:55 AM »
Dear Marisa-k

I have registered.

Just for your information, I received the booking for accommodation too. The email was stored in my spam mail folder and I opened it 3 days later. Please check your spam mails folder in case you missed any emails.
Kula

Offline Marisa-k

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2018, 01:26:56 AM »
Hi Kula, yes I check my spam folder twice a day. They said they sent it but it didn't show up. By the time they sent a return email, most of the rooms were booked out apparently and they sent me links to 3 other hotels nearby. It is so disorganised and frustrating. I did everything right, registered early after checking daily for several weeks waiting for registration to even open!

I just booked a room elsewhere in the end. I'm not sure that I trust this organisation enough to book any future workshops. It's safe for October as it's close for me, but I don't think I'll book for any workshops abroad as I don't want to be left hung out to dry.... (so to speak). There's no-one you can call to get a question answered, and yet they have total control over everything...you pay and then there's nothing, no communication for days or weeks! So if the accommodation gets booked out, it's just too bad.

If they can't cope with the demand, then they need to rethink how they run their business.

Offline Kula

• The Divine Is Watching Over Us
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2018, 06:29:51 PM »
Dear Marisa-k

I know how it feels. Anyway, hope you have a good time at the retreat at Sunshine Coast. With the energy from all of us at the retreat, you will materialize all your intentions on health, happiness, love, abundance, etc..

Warm regards. See you there.
Kula