SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Blessing of the energy centers with symbols  (Read 280 times)

Offline AriAmit

Blessing of the energy centers with symbols
« on: June 23, 2018, 03:14:09 AM »
H I everyone  :)
I'm practicing the Blessing of the energy centres meditation (number 2) but I couldn't find the explanation for that meditation. I mean, there is an explanation by Dr. Joe but he doesn't speak about the symbols. 
 What are the symbols? what symbols should I create?
If anyone knows I'd be happy if you share it with me
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 03:16:49 AM by AriAmit »

Offline naki

Re: Blessing of the energy centers with symbols
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 07:16:44 AM »
Are you sure you downloaded both files?

Offline AriAmit

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018, 12:14:36 AM »
Are you sure you downloaded both files?
Hi Naki and thank you,
Yes I did download the introduction and the meditation itself. There's no clear explanation of the symbols there. Have I missed something?

Offline naki

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2018, 12:43:29 PM »
Hello!  It has been a while since I listened to the intros so I can not recall - will check them out.  However, in the meantime, you get a detailed description in the Becoming Supernatural book.  If you have that, it is there.  Also, is you eventually get the Progressive workshop online, it is taught there too.

Offline AriAmit

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2018, 02:59:29 AM »
OK thanks again.
I've got the book, havn't  finished it yet so I will look for the Blessing of... with the symbols in it.
Thanks again
Ari

Offline Marisa-k

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2018, 12:58:41 PM »
Would anyone care to share their symbols? I get confused as I don't really resonate with any symbols in particular.

Offline Acoustic Di

• Where Creative Endeavors Flow At An Alarming Rate...
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2018, 04:32:14 PM »
I briefed through here to see if anyone needed a roommate for the Florida AFU and saw your post. I used to be avid participant here and posted this about your inquiry a few years back: a .jpg of my Blessing the Energy Center symbols. Hope it is helpful!

http://drjoedispenza.com/forum/index.php/topic,313.msg1436.html#msg1436
Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.  — Lewis Carroll

Offline naki

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2018, 11:44:44 PM »
Acoustic Di, so nice to see you here after so long!! I trust all your plans have fallen into exciting space and the changes have been exciting!

Re: BOTEC with Symbols explanation - AriAmit, Acoustic Di's diagram is the bomb and it is what helped me when I had needed understanding of the process.  However, i found the transcription of the explanation that comes with the CD and in it, Dr. Joe gives specific examples of symbols one could use for each center.  I am sorry for not getting back to you sooner - I did not have time to listen to the track itself but I knew I had transcribed it and yes, an explanation is offered.  the only thing that may be missing are the two squiggly lines one draws around the symbol which represent the thought (electro) and magnetic field around the symbol.

Offline Sarah

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2018, 09:16:59 PM »
@ Naki

hi Naki. I'm curious to know when you do the Blessing of the Energy Centers Meditation (BECM), do you focus on and visualize the symbols associated with each chakra during this meditation? in the instructions of the progressive workshop, which I just started last week,dr Joe doesn't mention any of the symbols, nor does the course provides any written explanations about them.  I'm confused.

Also I'd like to know how long I should do each meditation taught in the progressive workshop (which has a total of 5 meditations) BEFORE progressive into the next meditation, and then onto the next until doing the BECM all the time?

I've just started the intensive- progressive workshop online course last week and listened to all videos and meditations once. Then this weekend I started doing 2 meditations/day- the Changing Beliefs and Perception Meditation (CBPM) from week 8  and BECM from week 9. I like them, they make me feel very peaceful, and really good inside, and very hopeful, but they haven't totally clicked for me yet- I haven't experienced the "bliss" that others have mentioned, maybe because it's too early? I'm not sure, I notice I get very itchy mostly ONLY during meditations and still have mundane thoughts, which I'm totally aware of and I"m able to get back to the present moment.  If you or anyone else have some answers and advice for me, I'd greatly appreciate them.
thank you everyone!