SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Studying "Becoming Supernatural"  (Read 1128 times)

Jay_Dee

Re: Studying "Becoming Supernatural"
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2018, 05:41:05 PM »
Admin,

I am after the truth. Do you have the truth. You seem to be well versed in Dr. Joe's philosophy. Tell me admin you must be pretty intelligent person for being allowed by Dr. Joe to manage this forum. I know Dr. Joe is really picky about whom he lets in into his organization and even more picky about whom he lets in to be his friend. So you must be really something special to be part of this organization. So admin you have been with Dr. Joe for a long time. So prey tell admin what have you accomplished since you have joined this organization. Assuming you are doing the meditations as taught by Dr. Joe.  Are you able to heal yourself and others, have you manifested abundant prosperity for yourself,  are you able to read another persons mind, are you able to correctly predict the  future, are you able to materialize on object out of nothing.  I know you like to play musical instruments, but what is it that you have done that you can specifically attribute directly to this philosophy?

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2018, 08:27:41 AM »
Jay_Dee: 

All fair questions.  I don't have a lot of time for going into large discourses here so I will make this brief and perhaps elucidate over a period.

I am after the truth as well and truth these days seems to be a rare commodity.  Who do you believe?  ... in the end can only be yourself and your own experiences. I too have been jaded by my previous forays into the world of the talking heads of spirituality, so I understand completely where you are at.

I am not a good student at all and perhaps the reason why the miraculous has not knocked on my door is that I don't actually make room for it in my life.  What I do cling to and find solace in, is that I do get to immerse myself in this world all day, every day and so am able to be continually remind myself that my thoughts do matter.  When I get stressed or when things are not going well in my life, I can take a moment to change my internal dialogue and my outer world will then change as a result.  So perhaps not big comparatively, as in your list of abilities to cultivate, but an important, real world step, I believe, on the path to mastery none-the-less.

I do respond well to the science and have had the opportunity to witness (on many occasions) as a brain mapping technician, people go into extreme elevated states of mind and have that recorded with an EEG.  The person's brain waves drop into Delta with amplitudes that are hundreds of times the amount of voltage normally experienced and activity experienced in phase across the entire brain rather than isolated to various lobes and regions.  Outwardly you can certainly tell that the person is experiencing something profound and then afterward they will recount having an "out of body" type of event but being aware both of being in their body and in absolute elsewhere! (and where they have gone is at times beyond their ability to even put into words.)  So is there a supernatural state of mind?  .. having witnessed these types of events firsthand .. I would say, ABSOLUTELY!

And then there are the hundreds of testimonials of miraculous healing, manifesting objects and everything that you refer to.  Just take a peek.  These are all real accounts I assure you. 

http://drjoedispenza.com/index.php?page_id=testimonial

That is a little of my story.  Hope it helps! 

« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 08:30:05 AM by admin »

Offline Claudine

« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2018, 11:50:18 AM »
Admin!!

wow this is inspiring, wonderful answered, thanks for this wisdom moment
in my day!

Offline JoanneW

« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2018, 04:55:21 PM »
I would also like to thank you, Admin, for your answer. :)

Jay_Dee

« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2018, 07:15:57 PM »
I appreciate your candor Admin.

Offline SingingPines

« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2018, 05:39:21 PM »
I understand - I also have been an inconsistent, not so good, student. I thought I was doing what I was "supposed" to and it all boils down to what outcome I intend to get as a result of reading, studying, meditating, and putting any time and thought to "becoming supernatural". I think that Joe would be the first to say that it has nothing at all to do with what anyone else says or experienced. It has everything to do with my own beliefs and decisions. Getting up at 4am or 3am to do meditation is a thing to do. Getting up at 4am or 3am to do meditation because I have decided to create coherence in my life, expand my electro magnetic field, take charge of my life and eliminate cancer is an entirely different thing.

This is why I signed up for the Mexico LiveStream, get on to the Quantum Leap Book Club every week and am working with others to support my objective. The more that I surround myself with what I want, the the more I charge my field, the faster I become coherent and get rid of cancer forever. This is why this forum is so important. We are so important to each other.

I care and love you all.

Jay_Dee

« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2018, 06:38:45 PM »
Admin typed,

"The person's brain waves drop into Delta with amplitudes that are hundreds of times the amount of voltage normally experienced and activity experienced in phase across the entire brain rather than isolated to various lobes and regions."

Admin what en-training techniques was used on the subjects to get them into the Delta state?
Is is one of the meditations available.

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2018, 06:43:10 PM »
It can be found in the book Becoming Supernatural, or the online Progressive Workshop.
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2018, 05:59:33 AM »
I think what may be hindering you Jay_Dee is not learning the reasons WHY the instructions are important to follow. It is not just a meditation, it is a method to bring brain and heart and all the other memory storage centers of the body into the best possible state for reception.
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2018, 09:34:43 AM »
Jay_Dee

The participants involved were just selected randomly to have their brain scans done whilst participating in the meditations.  In the process they are guided through an induction in order to get them into a receptive and relaxed state and then a meditation with various cues to direct the consciousness of the person out of their environment, body and time.

For most people, you see them going in and out of various brain wave states, often with combinations of alpha, theta and delta predominant in specific regions of the brain.  However, on rare occasions, a person will lock-in and then the brain just illuminates.  It is like an engine that has been idling and suddenly someone puts on the gas.   However these bursts come in waves themselves.  Once the brain goes into drive, it is as though it has a circuit breaker that shuts everything down.. as if the power coming in has overloaded the circuits.  Often when the person has already dipped into this state it will start building again until the next flash, generally with even higher amplitudes occurs and then the breaker shuts everything down again. 

There is nothing special being done here, other than putting a person into the right conditions and environment and allowing them to just connect with the source.  They have to be receptive and focused and willing to go there with no notions of whether they can or can't or becoming stuck in their past beliefs and expectations.

Admin

Jay_Dee

« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2018, 05:34:07 PM »
Admin,

Thank you for that. Do you know of a portable and affordable EEG device one can acquire for personal use.

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2018, 07:03:25 PM »
It seems rather silly that an individual pitches a fit that upsets many then the administration treats them with special attention. Way to go Jay_Dee, no wonder your previous mentors ignored your  fits. I do hope this current attention will cure you of abusing people in this forum
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2018, 08:14:14 PM »
I am so sorry Singing Pines, I was distracted by silliness.

I send you healing energies and the courage to live the life you deserve. You, and I, and every one, are here to learn the lessons of the heart: to be brave enough to expose our vulnerabilities and be open to accepting aid.

I know that you are cured and are leading a carefree life.  I see you: a perfect body, a perfect soul, a perfect awareness and total happiness.  This is the life you came here to live and it is yours for the asking.

Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2018, 08:53:23 PM »
 I realize this is not an argument in my favor but I have to say this:

Perhaps there should be a special admin only supply response forum. Jay_Dee seems to think she has bypassed the rest of us and has a direct connection to God, asking  Admim and not the rest of us.

Personally I enjoy regular seekers sharing their experiences... but there are some demanding  personalities that have to have direct access to Dr Joe himself...  I thought this was a paid service, and one had to hope that their question would be accepted in the monthly live quorum.

Clearly if one is a large enough thorn in the flesh to the general seeker they get to ask anything they want  and get an immediate response of the higher echelons. REPEATEDLY.

Anyone else a bit miffed about being a patient seeker trashed by Jay_Dee then witness
her curry special attention?

Jay_Dee does not want the advice of this forum, she wants attention, and you admin are are supplying her opium. I do wish JD the best in her searches, and that she give credence to the testimonials posted here.

EVERYTHING she asks would be answered if she READ THE BOOK.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 05:13:10 AM by Walk in Beauty »
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2018, 07:46:34 AM »
Walk in Beauty

Here I am giving you some Love!!! too.. XXXXX!

Keep being totally awesome and one of the great and most valuable voices in this forum..

Admin
PS: Been meaning to say that for a while.

Jay_Dee.. READ THE BOOK AS SHE SAYS!

« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 07:49:27 AM by admin »