SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Endless Shaking in Meditation and in Constructive Rest Position  (Read 67 times)

Offline sammydog

I started the Blessing of the Energy Centers meditation about 2 months ago. I love it and look forward to it everyday.

I have also been lying in Constructive Rest Position (CRP) for years and I usually get a leg shaking release about once every month or so. I have been chronically ill for 4 years with hundreds of symptoms that began after trauma and a taper off an anti-depressant medication.

After beginning to meditate, I started to notice twitching in my body afterwards. I assumed it was blocked energy. It progressed to forceful shoulder and arm termors and shaking while lying in CRP. It's been going on for about a month. I lie on the floor and I instantly begin shaking and tremoring. It can go on for hours.

I'm spending an hour to three hours a day and often in the middle of the night shaking off this energy. If I don't, I feel buzzy and agitated and in pain/hotness/slight numbness.

Has anyone had an experience like this? Should I continue to encourage the shaking or let the energy stay in me? Is this what it is referred to as a kundalini experience?

Thank you!