SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Glaucoma Loosing Eye Sight  (Read 212 times)

Offline Gail Kirchner

Glaucoma Loosing Eye Sight
« on: May 24, 2018, 01:25:37 AM »
Good Morning. Im new to the forum. I have been reading Dr Joes book ..Becoming Supernatural, I'v gotten to the part,  Pineal gland. I love what I am reading.I have bought a whole lot of his meditations aswell. Working with the Breathe is awesome for me and the Blessing of the Energy centres. I was diagnosed with Glaucoma beginning of last year.Have lost the sight in one eye and the 2nd not looking good. I lost my job in Aug 2016 aswell. I have identified my 2nd energy centre, unworthyness, guilt,shame and lack.I would appreciate some assistance, Im working with the Breathe and Blessings of the centres. When doing the Blessing of the centres does one keep doing the breathe during the meditation. I look forward  to hearing from you and your response.
Kind Regards
Gail 

Offline naki

Re: Glaucoma Loosing Eye Sight
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 06:32:10 AM »
Gail,

What I would recommend right now is for you to purchase the current live stream from Berlin: it is outstanding in the refined explanation of the breath and some other principles that you will need along the way.  Then, the meditation offered is out of this world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7GD95oIZgc&index=68&list=PLD4EAA8F8C9148A1B&t=0s

http://www.cvent.com/events/live-stream-from-berlin-germany-may-21-22-2018/event-summary-4f607f5a50b2450da72e8816e07b3aeb.aspx

Congratulations for being here, Gail!  You are courageous and you will find great reward in this work.

Peace

Offline Gail Kirchner

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2018, 08:04:33 AM »
Thank you I wil have a look at it.
Much love and appreciation

Offline Gail Kirchner

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2018, 04:51:19 AM »
Hi
I decided to purchase the stream..so today I begin, lets me heal and loose this anxiety as well.
Much Love

Offline aida lega

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2018, 01:21:58 AM »
Hi,

I am sending you a post published in FB by Dr. Joe Dispenza's Students. I hope it helps!

‎Tamalee Andersen‎ to Dr. Joe Dispenza's Students

4 hrs ·

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share a story with all of you.

I attended my first workshop with Dr. Joe April 2017. I went to the Advanced workshop in Cancun June 2017 and then the Advanced Follow Up in Cabo Oct. 2017. It was a big year for me learning from Dr. Joe.

I have had glaucoma for 10 - 15 years. I am being treated with eye drops twice a day and have many check ups to assess my eye pressures and the health of my eyes. I am a nurse and know that glaucoma is a progressively worsening condition that can lead to blindness. I also had my DNA tested a few years ago and advanced analysis of my genome revealed that I have a 10x greater likelihood of developing glaucoma than the average person. It looks like glaucoma is strongly genetically influenced for me.

I had my annual eye exam this week with my ophthalmologist. He was so surprised to see how well I am been doing. He showed me a graph that has mapped out my eye pressures for the last 15 - 20 years. It shows a steady unrelenting trend of increasing eye pressures, which is reflective of worsening of the disease. BUT, last May just after the Progressive workshop my eye pressures were lower than they had been in many years. Then... this week they were even lower again!! The trend on the graph is clearly and markedly decreasing and the only things that has changed for me is doing the meditations and attending the workshop with Dr. Joe.

A really sweet guy named Steve did the quantum healing for me at the Cancun 2 Advanced workshop. He said he felt my healing so strong and it was a done deal! Thanks so much Steve and Dr. Joe! Oh, ya, I have been doing my meditations and breath also. :)

My DNA expression for glaucoma is reversing! I still need the medication but I bet not for long!! This is so cool.

Offline Kula

• The Divine Is Watching Over Us
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2018, 03:28:32 AM »
Dear Gail

You may want to watch this video in youtube called "Amrik's Testimonial" where he talks about overcoming glaucoma. He attended one of Dr JD's events. Take care.
https://youtu.be/k7GD95oIZgc
Kula

Offline Gail Kirchner

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2018, 06:42:57 AM »
Thank you for this.Im battling to see the computer and type.I know I have a lot of anxiety which is 3rd center which I am working on which is the centre for the eyes, would it be the 7th  do I just put in a lot of harmony into this centre
Thank you so much

Offline Kula

• The Divine Is Watching Over Us
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2018, 12:43:05 AM »
Hai Gail

The eyes are normally associated with the 6th energy centre.
Kula