SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Pineal gland opening with or without breath  (Read 249 times)

Offline Marisa-k

Pineal gland opening with or without breath
« on: May 23, 2018, 03:03:18 AM »
Hi all, the opening up of the pineal gland... is that dependent upon the breath? That freight train that everyone talks about, can that happen at any time, during any meditation, or only with the breath?

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: Pineal gland opening with or without breath
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2018, 05:23:10 AM »
I believe the breath speeds the process.

I recall having kundalini experiences from the connection I had in a bible study group decades ago, before actively meditating, and learning what kundalini was, no breath involved. I think I am not having a freight train experience practicing the breath this go round because I am wary of it incapacitating me... it can really take over in inconvenient situations. It is a glorious liberating energy but exceedingly intense. So I purposely don’t seek the full experience, I like the gentle connection to its power and when I achieve it I ease off my petition.

That live stream has me rethinking that tho, Dr Joe has that “so what?” attitude to flopping about in a Pineal connection. He said in the live stream what I know, once it has opened you can not always control when it visits you.
I am thinking I have fewer demands on my time in this stage of my life, maybe I should try it again...
Walk in Beauty 💫