SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Accomodation reservation cancelled at Grand Vella Cancun  (Read 250 times)

Offline preityK

Accomodation reservation cancelled at Grand Vella Cancun
« on: May 19, 2018, 02:02:46 PM »
Has anyone else had issues with their reservation for accommodation canceled at Grand Vella days after the reservation and registration was confirmed. I booked and registered on May 9th and on May 17th got an email regarding some glitch in the system which resulted in me not actually having a room at the Grand Vella when I had completed the whole process for a single occupancy room. Just wondering if anyone else went through something similar. Have gotten no response from staff. Very sad and disappointed that I may have to lose all the money I spent, close to $3500 and not be able to attend. Plus nobody from the staff is even providing an explanation beyond the initial email suggesting I find another accommodation.  :( But I trust the universe to bring forth what is for my highest good, even if it is not attending this workshop even though I am yearning to attend and was so excited to be with everyone and Dr. Joe. Something better will take its place. I trust in the unknown and the possibilities.

Offline Marisa-k

Re: Accomodation reservation cancelled at Grand Vella Cancun
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2018, 03:00:42 AM »
After reading about the problems others are having with the Australian registration, I then read your post and now I'm really starting to get worried. Losing $3500 is no small issue, I'm appalled that you've not received any response. I'm not sure I want to support an organisation that can take your money, give you nothing in return and say it was a glitch! I may have to rethink this whole Dr Joe and his workshops thing! Thanks for posting, it's been an eye opener.