SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Difficulty booking accommodation for Novotel Sunshine Coast  (Read 435 times)

Offline MKL

Hi there, we are trying to book accommodation for the 7 day event in Queensland in October staying at the Novotel and so far, after 8 days of emailing and leaving phone calls with Dr Joe's travel company, we are having no result. We spoke once to a Michael who last week, who after having a brief look, told us that the system was down or crashed and he would get back to us Monday and took our email address.  Monday came and went, left two further phone messages since no one in the company is answering their phones and still no response days later.  We are getting very frustrated with the lack of response since we need to book airfares that work in with our accommodation dates and already some seats are sold out.  We have emailed Dr Joe's team but they have not responded yet either.  Anyone else have any suggestions?

Offline Kula

• The Divine Is Watching Over Us
Re: Difficulty booking accommodation for Novotel Sunshine Coast
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 06:54:45 PM »
Dear MKL

I have the same problem and its almost more than a week. The confirmation number given to me during registration was not recognized by their system.

If you had downloaded the app "AttendeeHub," you will notice under "Activity Feed" that there are a few others experiencing the same problem.

Maybe its too early.

Kula
Kula

Offline preityK

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2018, 04:41:15 PM »
I am having similar problems with booking for the cancun event. In fact, I have already made payments and am now finding out I don't have accommodation at the workshop venue. I am not aware of a phone number to call, I have been emailing but received very few and far in between responses. COuld you please share the phone number you have used to contact Encephalon. Really appreciate it and hope both of you are able to resolve your issues and have a wonderful experience in Australia! Love

Offline Marisa-k

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2018, 02:50:55 AM »
Hi there, this is concerning me also. Kula, how did you get to the registration step? Are you talking about the confirmation number you get when registering for the Berlin live stream? The registration for the QLD workshop hasn't opened yet.

I purchased the live stream which gave me access to register for the October event plus gives early bird discount if you register by 25th. I tried to register but couldn't, site said it was down. I emailed 18 May and got a reply 21 May saying it would be open soon but if not by the deadline, they would honour the deadline.

Just this evening I checked again to see if the site was up. It had been down all day for upgrade/repair, but now it's gone completely.

Offline Kula

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2018, 01:17:16 AM »
Dear Marisa-k

Very sorry for the late reply since I was away.
I registered for the Sunshine Coast event before the Berlin live stream.

Hope by now everything has been settled and hope to see you in Sunshine Coast.
Kula

Offline Marisa-k

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2018, 01:40:15 PM »
Hi Kula, I'm curious how you registered for the Australian workshop before Berlin live stream... the registration wasn't open then. I had the page up ready for checking every day. When I registered for the Berlin stream, I got the $200 discount code which they said would expire by the 25th May so I tried registering but as I said the registration was closed with a continuous message saying it would open soon. It took weeks for registration to open. So how were you able to do it? (They emailed back saying they would honour the discount, which they did).

Offline Kula

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2018, 05:52:27 PM »
Dear Marisa-k

I registered and paid the fees on 10 May, whereas the Berlin live stream was on 21/22 May.
The registration was open on 10 May (same as you, checking everyday) and I registered immediately. I think after this date, there were some issues with the registration and travel booking systems. It took sometime before things were sorted out by Dr JD's team.
For those registered, Dr JD's team is communicating via email and through the AttendeeHub (downloaded to my handphone).
Hope the above clarifies.

Warm regards. See you there.

Kula

Offline Marisa-k

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2018, 12:37:50 AM »
Thanks again Kula, I suppose I have to wait to get the app invitation email with associated password. I've not received anything yet, so not holding my breath...

Offline Kula

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2018, 05:37:22 PM »
Marisa-k, You may want to contact them via the email link I was given in case of any problems.

Best of luck.

mailto:apps@drjoedispenza.com
Kula