SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Difficulty booking accommodation for Novotel Sunshine Coast  (Read 34 times)

Offline MKL

Hi there, we are trying to book accommodation for the 7 day event in Queensland in October staying at the Novotel and so far, after 8 days of emailing and leaving phone calls with Dr Joe's travel company, we are having no result. We spoke once to a Michael who last week, who after having a brief look, told us that the system was down or crashed and he would get back to us Monday and took our email address.  Monday came and went, left two further phone messages since no one in the company is answering their phones and still no response days later.  We are getting very frustrated with the lack of response since we need to book airfares that work in with our accommodation dates and already some seats are sold out.  We have emailed Dr Joe's team but they have not responded yet either.  Anyone else have any suggestions?

Offline Kula

• The Divine Is Watching Over Us
Re: Difficulty booking accommodation for Novotel Sunshine Coast
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 06:54:45 PM »
Dear MKL

I have the same problem and its almost more than a week. The confirmation number given to me during registration was not recognized by their system.

If you had downloaded the app "AttendeeHub," you will notice under "Activity Feed" that there are a few others experiencing the same problem.

Maybe its too early.

Kula
Kula

Offline preityK

Re: Difficulty booking accommodation for Novotel Sunshine Coast
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2018, 04:41:15 PM »
I am having similar problems with booking for the cancun event. In fact, I have already made payments and am now finding out I don't have accommodation at the workshop venue. I am not aware of a phone number to call, I have been emailing but received very few and far in between responses. COuld you please share the phone number you have used to contact Encephalon. Really appreciate it and hope both of you are able to resolve your issues and have a wonderful experience in Australia! Love