SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Looking for best dr. Dispenza meditations to heal various parts of the body  (Read 112 times)

Offline Vishnu10003

Hello everyone. New here.

Have been listening to the audiobook “you are the placebo”. It’s great.

I am looking for recommendations for dr. Dispenza meditations geared towards specific body parts and where I can purchase/download them.

Thanks in advance!

Offline naki

Vishnu, you would use the Blessing of the Energy Centers meditations. 

However, the work's meditations are in a sequence that builds on each capacity that is developed.  You would start with Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself (Body Parts and Water Rising).  These develop you divergent and convergent focus abilities.  Once you have these well mastered then proceed to the other ones.

You are the Placebo is one I always go back to as I really enjoy it.  The open and instruction free spaces help you to master the becoming no thing, no body, no one, no time, no place.

The latest book is a manual which clearly lays out how to move progressively on this path. I strongly recommend it.

Peace

Offline Vishnu10003

Thanks for the reply.

Ok, since I am new to all this, once I master the blessing and energy centers meditations, I will be able to used a focused meditation geared toward each body part I wish to heal?

Can I order those meditations directly from his website?

Offline Walk in Beauty

Hi Vishnu,

I would say that any of the meditations Dr Joe offers include asking what you wish to change and that would be where you pictured the parts of your body healed. Actually in the Progressive Workshop DJ says the Blessings of the Energy centers is an advanced Meditation, but if you have frequently done prior of his meditations I would think Blessings will work fine for you. I unwittingly did my meditations with what turned out to be advanced techniques, I got excellent connections and emotional healing.

The store on drjoesispenza.com has meditations on CD and downloads for sale. I have heard that one can find the first ones he did on YouTube.

If you have the books Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself and or You are the Placebo, they include in the appendix the script and instructions so you can make recordings of your own. I did several of each of these using a voice record app, different background music and pace so that I would less likely tune out to the repetition. I liked listening to my own voice to, like my higher self telling me what I needed to hear.

I have meditations from both of these books photocopied from the books my friend originally lent me and could email copies to you if this is a more economical route for you.

Personally I have access to  most of these meditations and can honestly tell you it does not matter if you do a particular one or all of them as long as you commit to daily and better still twice daily meditation.

I wish you health and happiness.
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Walk in Beauty

Walk in Beauty 💫