SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Starting the process  (Read 468 times)

Offline mjc18

Starting the process
« on: May 16, 2018, 07:47:16 PM »
I saw Dr. Joe speak at Revelation 2 weeks ago and was so inspired. His work spoke to me immediately. Since then I have read Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself and have just begun wk 1 of the mediation practice. I am wondering, should I start another book or start the 9 week online course. Can anyone recommend the best course of action. I want to stay ion this inspired path. 
Thanks for your input.

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: Starting the process
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 03:11:44 AM »
Hi mjc18,

Welcome! You are in for a wonderful journey!

I have read Breaking the Habit, You are the Placebo, and am now in the nine week Progressive Workshop which is a prerequisite to attending an advanced workshop. This lead me to buying the CD set of Becoming Supernatural, which I lent to a friend who had no prior experience of Dr Joe save what I shared with her and she thought it was the best thing that had ever happened to her. From that I can recommend you do not need to read all of the books. Each one builds from the proceeding as the evidence accumulated.

In my opinion Placebo is an extension of BHBY and very good book with stories of further healings and a different meditation, but the material is covered in the Progressive Workshop. I am really enjoying the Workshop, I have listened to it daily and will miss it when my 93 day access to it expires.

Becoming Supernatural is terrific. It has further stories of how people changed their health and circumstances, but best of all it shows how to live each moment connected to the field of possibilities, to live in your future now.

Most important of all is daily meditation. Three very nice ones are in the Progressive Workshop, you would love them. Many more meditations are in the store at drjoedispenza.com.

Also on the website are teleclasses with Dr Joe, which I would love to try but I am at work at that time, and I see what looks like a live stream from Berlin May 21.

I wish you joy and adventure!

« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 03:19:17 AM by Walk in Beauty »
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline mjc18

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 06:05:41 AM »
Thank you for taking the time to respond. Do you think I am better off waiting to start the course work until I have gone thru the whole 4 wk mediation?  Does the work he asks you do in the course conflict with that process?  Or am I better off just reading Becoming Supernatural over the next 4 wks and start course work after. Thank you again for taking the time to clarify. I know everyone’s process is different, I’m just a bit confused as the path isn’t laid out clearly.
Much gratitude.

Offline naki

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 06:26:59 AM »
mjc18!
Welcome to this amazing community! Congratulations!

Look, if you have read the book and are going through the instruction at the back, complete that but start with the Breaking the Habit (Body Parts and Water Rising) meditations.  They are FUNDAMENTAL to this work. There IS a progression that has been well thought out and even if people get started in any way and get results, I would recommend you take the path as Dr Joe has laid it out.

The Becoming Supernatural book is laid out as a manual - if you read that it will instruct you specifically on how the meditations progress.

If you feel you want to go into this seriously, then I would suggest you do the Progressive Workshop online as soon as it is possible for you to do it.  That comes with the Intensive Workshop which is the ground work and the Progressive is what will take you to that next step.  Also, the website now sells the meditations that you would find in the Progressive workshop as a package so if you want to start doing them before the Progressive workshop itself, then there they are.

I personally did not break up the starter meditations over 4 weeks.  Having come to this as a long term meditator I did not feel I needed to be primed into the hour however, I did DO the work that is outlined.

Also, get on Youtube and eat up all the videos that are available.  So much direction and support is offered in the testimonials and now, the Q & A sessions.

Most importantly, however, is just start doing the meditations.  Do them and live them in their magnificence!

Peace

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2018, 01:51:24 PM »
I agree with naki.

Walk in Beauty 💫