SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: who manifested their own creation ?  (Read 583 times)

Offline Giuly

who manifested their own creation ?
« on: April 23, 2018, 11:13:09 AM »
It would be nice to read stories of people who were able to show what they saw and created in meditation .. I would be grateful to those who reveal themselves! So we feel even more motivated to move forward, to have faith in the divine and in the field  :)

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: who manifested their own creation ?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2018, 05:59:18 AM »
I have shared this in other threads,

I manifested my boyfriend. I drew a simple post it note sketch of my face content and smiling and a man’s face behind mine, the same smile and contentment, his arms about me and our heads leaning against each other. I put it on my bathroom mirror so morning and night I would see it and feel that energy.

So being a newbie to the concept I thought each guy that came along was sent special delivery THE one. It took several years and failed relationships for Steve to show up. That was eight years ago and we have both felt that ease and contentment ever since.
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Monty

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2018, 06:06:37 PM »
Hi Giuly ... I have so many stories of this kind of 'manisfesting' it's crazy! ...HOWEVER, this is not to say I do it for ALL things ALL the time, i.e.; I'm def not a 'master' at it (and some things that I want are still at bay..)...but because it's happened so many times, I know the divine creation/field etc is definitely worthy of having faith in... I've only just started Dr Joe's meditations, previous to this I would very sporadically meditate, which I found calmness in my life from and things flowed more easily because my 'brain' and thoughts didn't get in the way.

I've actually found the miraculous manifestations are things that I visualised extremely clearly in my mind-as in I knew exactly how I wanted something to be/look/feel etc, but I didn't then meditate on them further, I just let it be and like magic they appeared. So, I actually feel like there is more to all this 'creation' and possibly through devoted meditation and feeling and visualising we sure do create experiences, but I also feel that we actually don't need to do this much effort, I think we are capable of literally minimal effort with maximum creation-BUT there is a skill to allowing it to happen. I could ramble for ages... If you want me to post an actual 'story' of any of my , what i see as 'magical' , creations, just reply post and I will ... :)

Offline Giuly

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2018, 03:57:29 AM »
Ok, thanks Walk in beauty for your testimony.
Thanks Monty for your explanation! Of course, now you have intrigued me! I would be grateful if you could tell me some of your miraculous events when you want!
Without commitment, a strong hug

Giuly

Offline Monty

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2018, 03:26:32 AM »
Hey Giuly... ok so... One of my most recent ones was pretty funny and a very fast & easy manifestation...

I moved into a new house and the front garden was mostly dirt and weeds, & I invited a friend over to see the place...I was explaining to her that I was going make the whole front garden all lush green grass, I saw it in my minds eye for just a few seconds... I Knew in that moment that it would be lush green grass all over. I didn't put a time frame on it and I didn't consider how I'd do it, I wanted to perhaps get the pre-grown turf that you roll out, but also I didn't want to spend money on it because Im just renting and had only just spent money on moving costs (AND, I never had a conscious THOUGHT about asking for it or TRIED to manifest it, it was literally just a desire and a vision.)
About 2 weeks later, I was at home and i noticed my neighbour over the road was having some grass laid out the front of her house...My thought process went like this in my mind _
"Oh i wonder if they'll have any leftover at the end that I could have.."
"Nah, they won't give it to me"
"Maybe I could offer $50"
"No, I don't want to pay for it"
"I should just ask them if they have any scraps I could have"
"Nah, I can't be bothered going over there to talk to them (gardeners)"
Then, weird kind of 'other' voice in my head started almost responding to my own thoughts..
       "Go over and ask them"
"No. I don't want to"
       "Go over and ask them if you can have some grass."
"Yeh I should just ask, got nothing to loose."
"But, nah I look bad and can't be bothered getting dressed properly"
At this stage The truck was almost finished loaded with heaps of left overs...
        "GO OVER THERE and ask them!" - thought/voice getting louder/stronger
"F%#k ok! I'll go and ask!"
Then my body took over and I just went over and asked nicely if they had any spare grass... The guy said "yeh sure, you can have all that there on my truck, just take my wheelbarrow and load it over to your place..."
Voila! Layers and layers of fresh pre-grown lawn
FREE grass, ZERO effort - except the arguing with my own brain to accept the manifestation that the Universe had brought to me!

**** I see that as a Universal force in action and delivering promptly ****

Have other stories like that too... but without the mental arguing! :0)

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2018, 06:20:11 PM »
I would enjoy hearing more of them Monty!

I am curious to see if my recent future projection is being manifested when I return to work. I don’t mind my job except for the crabbiness of some coworkers and management. From what a work friend told me the set up of the machines we run has been totally reprogrammed making it much easier to keep up... after 20 years of the old way. The slow people get good numbers and the slackers have no excuse for opening the feed for their partner to catch up.

My future projection was earning equal or better, having friendly supportive management, and coworkers who enjoyed their work and were fun to be with. Also the attitude of my supervisor seems to have improved. He was very irritable with me when I first was home bound with a fractured leg, literally snapping back at my requesting him to be patient with me. The latest conversation he actually said everyone missed me, really they did, and he wanted me to do whatever was required for me to heal completely. THAT was totally out of character. I have rarely met a person so focused on their own ends.
Walk in Beauty 💫