SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Dr Dispenza - honest person or new age quack ?!  (Read 73057 times)

Offline Robert E.

Re: Dr Dispenza - honest person or new age quack ?!
« Reply #105 on: July 16, 2016, 03:48:39 AM »
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regarding the number of people having a look at this thread there is a chance that someone
among them may have information I have been missing so far.

So I would like to encourage visitors to post any information / links they may have with data
demonstrating that that the Placebo techniques of Joe Dispenza or any other mental technique
in the world  have been the direct cause of an exceptional physical healing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS : This data should be put together according to the highest standards,  as we all know
how easily our minds get fooled by our expectations and (mis) perceptions.  (Just think about
the experiments of illusionists like Derren Brown or "data" provided by governments to "prove"
the reasons why they should launch a war which regularily fool entire populations.)   This is the
reason why upright and responsible people support their claims with documents put together
according to forensic and or scientific standards and refrain from anecdotal data.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 03:51:43 AM by Robert E. »

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #106 on: July 18, 2016, 04:08:56 PM »
Robert we have missed you...  :)

Offline Robert E.

« Reply #107 on: July 18, 2016, 10:20:36 PM »
 ;D   Missed you, too.  Thers should be more like you around this planet.

Offline VancouverGrowth

« Reply #108 on: October 29, 2016, 06:56:07 PM »
Hi, Robert. I'm not sure if you're still around but I'm curious to know if you did the meditation practices in spite of your skepticism.

I'm mildly skeptical and would like to see more evidence, as I know that anecdotal evidence has a major impact on how we think and feel about a topic, but isn't a reliable indicator of efficacy. However, there is plenty of well documented, legitimate scientific evidence for the benefits of mindfulness as well as the placebo effect. This is enough for me to put energy toward doing the practice and seeing if it works for me. Even with supposedly valid medical treatments (like antidepressants or pain relievers), placebos are often almost as effective... and I would bet that certain mindfulness practices are MORE effective than pills for a lot of people. (this has been true in my own life as well).

So, in spite of your skepticism, have you continued with the practice? I've just started and I'm committed to seeing it through. Thankfully, I don't have any major health problems. I'm using it more as a way to achieve a higher level of consciousness so that I can access creative ideas and be a happier and more successful person, in general... I'd also like to get into better shape and overcome back pain and joint pain.

I support your questions about more scientific evidence and I also look forward to hearing about how the process of meditation is going for you.

Offline jaslamx@yahoo.com

« Reply #109 on: January 15, 2018, 06:49:26 PM »
The TRUTH will not come out if you all continue to strive to be politically correct.
Looks like nobody is getting the point, but are conditioned in the same way people are conditioned by the TV evangelist.
A basic question is: Why does he make these fake stories about his accident and his ability to heal himself.
Where is any evidence???????????
Why does Dr Joe Dispenza need all these fake stories?
Yes w/o any evidence, the best assumption is that they are FAKE!!

Why people have become so gullible?

Offline naki

« Reply #110 on: January 15, 2018, 11:43:58 PM »
Best way to determine if it is quackery or not is to do the work and attend one of the advanced workshops - unbelievable things happen but as one gains a full understanding of HOW it is possible to create "miracles", they are no longer unbelievable.

I admit, when I saw it with my own eyes, my mind could not wrap its head around what was before me but the truth was: it happened...  Right there, in front of me.

So, before assuming gullibility, attend an Advanced an live it.  7 days will squeeze the naysayer of of the biggest critic, let me assure you.  AND DO THE WORK.  If you are not practicing it and, consequently, not experiencing the change one inevitably experiences, then you're just that: a naysayer...

Alternatively, if you have information that can validate your insistence on "fakeness", then please share it with us as we could all benefit with "proof".

Blessings.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 04:40:34 AM by naki »

Offline Larry

• Massage Therapy
gullible?
« Reply #111 on: January 16, 2018, 08:46:47 AM »
Why people have become so gullible?

If you believe that I am gullible then I honor that is your truth.  If something doesn't feel right, move on to a place where you can experience the greatest version of yourself.
may I be the softness I'd like to see in the world

Offline Rodica Mirela

« Reply #112 on: March 19, 2018, 10:30:00 AM »
Hello
I have to write a presentation and would like to introduce the work of dr. Joe Dispenza to medical students at my university, but I need some titles published in peer reviewed papers. Could you help me?

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #113 on: March 23, 2018, 05:36:18 PM »
I can only state how Dr Joe’s books affected me personally.

I have tried using the instructions and meditation to correct a few minor health issues which I have not noticed improvement in.

When it comes to emotional health however I will be eternally grateful. I am free of anxiety, self criticism, looking down upon others....

I am so much more pleasant to be around, and as I am with myself 24/7 I enjoy the change the most!
Walk in Beauty

Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline miss_koala

« Reply #114 on: April 04, 2018, 07:12:31 PM »
Walk in beauty, you are 'looking down upon others', because you didn't receive too much validations when you were a child.

This is especially common for western people.

I had so much validations when I was a child, so I don't have things like 'the need to be right', things that you have. All your symptoms is very common within the spiritual community. Majority of new agers are baby boomers.

You see, baby boomers were born after WW2. So they are suppose to be happy. They are the ones who are designed to be happy, by their parents.

My question is, I don't know if people are awaken to Truth are they going beserk, choose evil or choose love? Not even God knows the answer, because this is a complete free will of the person. Free will = God within you.

Offline Huntert

« Reply #115 on: April 23, 2018, 01:04:20 AM »
I understand this thread is a little old and the original poster probably doesn't refer back to it anymore. If by chance Robert does. Then I would very much like to pose this.

I too, have a very analytical mind, which rarely rests and you're looking for proof that all this works to maybe rest your own mind. It's probably not going to help you very much, because you'll end up questioning another aspect about it.

The system is based on belief and that you have an innate ability to heal yourself. Which if you refer to 'epigenetics' you have a whole field full of research outlining that this is true.
Dr Bruce Lipton has a book devoted to his days in biology and finding how our cells interact with the environment.
It's call the biology of belief.

Or you can just read up on epigenetics at a site called
www.whatisepigenetics.com
Which has both articles on how it works and how it effects you.

Or you could also look into 'dark dna' which is dna that scientists believe are hidden within our system and they're unsure of what it does.

The placebo effect has been known for many years. There is even a website / database you can go to and read through all the sickness / diseases documented by doctors and reported with medical journals to back up the proof of this.
Its called the spontaneous remissions project.[url]
http://noetic.org/research/projects/spontaneous-remission/faqs/url]

But then if you doubt further from there, you'll probably start heading down the road of Quantum physics (why not go down the road of how everything is the way it is right?)
This is where the road will probably end as the debates still rage on between scientists who get pinned as psuedo scientists because they believe in consciousness that formed matter and the physicists who believe matter formed consciousness and arrive at the end of the theory which comes down to probability. Leaving you living in the unknown anyway.

Unfortunately at the end of the day, there are 'materialist' that believe everything was formed from matter and from one big bang a miracle formed and there we are. To the psuedo scientists that believe energy and consciousness created what we are today.
Personally I believe the quantum physics theroy is still unfinished. But that's a different dicussion.

Physics will push for matter, but consciouness never comes into their equations, nor do they have an equation for consciouness. There is no answer. Just belief.

You can submit yourself to the work and try it see how powerful your mind is, or decide against it and go the route of MDs and try and change your situation with matter effecting matter.

If you want further proof, go to one of the weekends. You can gain access by paying a little extra to your own results, see the brain scans, see which genes were up regulated and which were down regulated.

The point is, you'll never have an answer for certain, scientific facts are updated all the time, or left in tbe dark and never updated. Do some experiments of your own and just try the work. If it works. Then you have your proof.