SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Seeing eyes and colour purple during meditation  (Read 88 times)

Offline Kula

• The Divine Is Watching Over Us
Seeing eyes and colour purple during meditation
« on: April 16, 2018, 03:43:09 AM »
This is my first posting to this forum.

I started meditating about three months ago after reading Dr JD’s Becoming Supernatural. I have also read his other books: Breaking The Habit Of Being Yourself & You Are the Placebo.

About three weeks ago, during the meditation with my wife, on the Blessing Of The Energy Centres Meditation II, I started seeing the colour purple from the 7th energy centre. I searched this forum for anyone else with such an experience and found that Dona, in Oct 2016 had similar experience and Acoustic Di had clarified that this could mean that healing was taking place. Thank you Acoustic Di.

Besides the above, about two weeks ago, I noticed at the 7th energy centre again, that there was an eye watching me. The background colour was purple. I didn’t pay much attention to this as I felt that my mind was playing tricks on me. Subsequent to this, every time I reach the 7th energy centre, there is always an eye watching me. Sometimes, two or three different eyes were watching me. In one instance, a shape of an eye appeared and inside the eye was something white which was glowing. When I focussed on it, it disappeared.

Appreciate if anyone with similar “eye sightings” could share your experiences or provide feedback on what this means.

To me, I assume that the Divine is watching over me.

Thank you kindly.
Kula

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: Seeing eyes and colour purple during meditation
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 05:25:59 AM »
I think you are interpreting what you see correctly Kula,

You are being watched over, and too it may be your own third eye opening to spiritual sources of information.

I have experimented with where my visions want to take me, allow them to show me more instead of seeing them as my mind trying to distract me, I’ve seen some wonderful energizing and pertinent visions.
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Kula

• The Divine Is Watching Over Us
Re: Seeing eyes and colour purple during meditation
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 06:38:09 PM »
Thank you for the clarification, Walk in Beauty.

I just finished my meditation, BEC II, and now there were eyes watching me from every energy centre from the 1st. The colour purple again appeared from the 4th energy centre onwards.

Now I will be able to appreciate better and trust the unknown and "hidden world" out there to improve my physical, mental and emotional states at all times.

I'm listening to the Online Intensive and Progressive Workshops and also working on my Mind Movie now.

Best regards.

Kula