SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Looking for roommate in Cancun June 2018  (Read 390 times)

Offline Angiesh

Looking for roommate in Cancun June 2018
« on: April 09, 2018, 09:38:10 AM »
Hi,
I am looking for a roommate for the Cancun workshop in June from June 18th till June 24th. I have 3 days left to keep registration. Anyone looking to share? Thanks. :)

Offline caitlin

Re: Looking for roommate in Cancun June 2018
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2018, 11:33:48 AM »
Hi Anglesh, I haven't registered yet and am waiting to find out if there are singles rooms left.  I'm sorry I'm not up for sharing a room this time around, but wondering, if i understand it correctly, that the rooms wether single or double are practically the same price?  I wrote to Encephalon for clarity but they haven't gotten back to me and it's been a week, so I'm asking around trying to get clarity on the situation.   If, for some reason, you were to relinquish your room, could you let me know?  But I envision you finding a roommate.  I'm sure you will.   

Offline spontaneity

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2018, 06:22:32 PM »
Hi Angiesh and Caitlin,

I am trying to register and I chose a single room, but it says this type of room is not available. Does this mean there are no single rooms left? I wrote Encephalon with another question too about a week ago and have had no response, so I wouldn't have an answer for that either. Angeish, are you still looking for a roommate? If so, could you contact me? Or leave another message here? Caitlin, yes, it seems the prices are almost the same for single or double. Let me know if you get a single room.

Thaneah

Offline Angiesh

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2018, 11:38:18 PM »
Hi, Caitlin and Spontenely,
I'm still looking for a roommate.
I wrote to encefalon and there are no single rooms left, only double rooms to share.
Spontenely if you want to share a room with me I'll leave you my email and we'll talk about it: angiesh13@gmail.com
A greeting

Offline Angiesh

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2018, 06:26:28 AM »
Hi, Thaneah,
There are only double rooms left now
I am registered in a double room but if I cannot find a roommate, my registration is cancelled.
If you're going to register I'd appreciate it if you'd choose me... I have sent you an email with my email address to contact us.
Thank you
Angie

Offline caitlin

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2018, 10:32:34 AM »
Thank you for the clarification.  I'm feeling very disapointed there are no more singles left, but I took a long time to decide.  Hope the three of you find the perfect situation.   If there is anyone out there, reading this thread, thinking of giving up their single room, PLEASE contact me, I would so appreciate it.  Blessings! 

Offline Angiesh

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2018, 12:34:10 AM »
Hello caitlin
I hope you find someone to offer you a single room and get to know us in Cancun.
Blessings!!!

Offline caitlin

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2018, 01:10:07 AM »
Thank you Angiesh!  I hope so too!

Offline caitlin

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2018, 01:10:40 PM »
Hi Angiesh, looks like there are single rooms now.  I just registered.  I'm sure you will have a single room now.  Do you live in Mexico?  I'm coming three days early and am looking for an inexpensive hotel or BnB option (perhaps an apartment to share).  if you're familiar with the area, do you by any chance have any suggestions?   

Offline Drbev

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2018, 12:29:32 PM »
Hi .... Have you found a roommate yet? Please contact me if you are still looking. I have already registered and need a Female roommate. Thanks in advance! Drbevorr@gmail.com