SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Wisdom tooth removal after effects  (Read 443 times)

Offline seyerrid

Wisdom tooth removal after effects
« on: March 11, 2018, 05:34:55 PM »
Hey, my wisdom tooth has erupted and is causing me severe pain. I am planning to undergo wisdom tooth removal from a clinic in Toronto. But I am tensed about the after consequences of the procedure. Actually my next tooth the wisdom tooth is crowned. Will this removal affect my crowned tooth? Are there any other consequences that I should care about? My injuries take 5 to 6 days to heal. So is there a chance for infection? How can I take care without getting infected? Is there any other trouble if I don't remove my wisdom tooth? Is there any good idea for getting out of the pain for the time being? Your suggestions are welcomed. Thanking you in advance.

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: Wisdom tooth removal after effects
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 03:15:25 AM »
Gosh, I hope it went well  Seyerrid!

I wish I had seen this sooner to give you assurance before it happened.

I have had many teeth pulled throughout my life, I have a small jaw and at eight had to have five pulled in one visit, then all four wisdom teeth out at once at 18,then last summer a tooth broke and that got extracted, so I know very clearly why you are apprehensive.

You should be given plenty of antibiotics and pain relief to get through it safely and comfortably, still it is a trauma to the body and you need to get plenty of rest, hydration and nutrition. It will be a long time healing over, many weeks, and you will have an unpleasant taste in your mouth until it has.

When the latest extraction happened I took much time to lay still and give my body a chance to catch up, and a lot of meditation on healing.  My parents always put me to bed for several days when those other extractions happened.

I wish you the best of luck!
Walk in Beauty

Walk in Beauty 💫