SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Questions regarding "Tuning into new possibilities" Meditation  (Read 145 times)

Offline aaron_89

Hi there, newbie here!

I've read "Breaking the Habit of being yourself", "Evolve your Brain" und "Becoming Supernatural" so far and currently I'm doing the "Tuning into new Possibilities" meditation with almost the same intentions as he describes in the third chapter for his son...I also want to create a new job and what he describes his son did fits so perfectly  that I've been reading this chapter almost daily for the last two weeks. It resonates so well with me.
So I wrote down my intentions and what emotions I want to experience and started meditating using the body part induction (before I meditated focusing on my breathing). I really enjoy this state of "not being anyone, in no space and no time" but I've difficulties visualizing in this state of being...okay I shouldn't say it's difficult I know...but I really feel I can either meditate and get into a deep state of mind or I tune into the picture of what I want to soon as I start focusing I feel like getting out of the medition...I also love this state between waking and sleeping just after awakening in the morning and sometimes can extend this up to an hour (set my alarm clock earlier), it feels just great and I feel it's very useful for creating but I just can't stay focused in this state, even if I get interesting input or thougts I can't remember them later.
I feel I just can't relax and stay focused at the same time. Anyone else experienced this?