SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Worthiness  (Read 1130 times)

Offline Beckles

Worthiness
« on: January 13, 2018, 12:09:15 AM »
Hello Fellow Genius,

I am looking at working on my energy of worthiness this week and I was wondering if anyone has any tips or success in this area.

I have all of Dr Joes work and online courses so even some direction on paragraphs, articles videos to reread or rewatch. Or even how you guys work on your feelings of worthiness for a bit of inspiration.

Greatly appreciate it.

With Love

B

Offline martina

Re: Worthiness
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 05:32:35 AM »
Hi Beckles,

This might sound really silly, but what I've done is hold my own hand, stroke it, as if I'm holding the hand of a scared little girl. I tell her (me) that "it's OK," that "I love you." I tell her all the things I needed to hear as a little kid. Bit by bit, it has an impact. Hug yourself with love.

Hope this helps
Martina

Offline Larry

• Massage Therapy
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 09:52:11 AM »
Every second of everyday you are doing the precise thing that the world needs right now, you make a difference.
may I be the softness I'd like to see in the world

Offline Heidi

• Working on being the best me ever
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2018, 07:19:36 PM »
Oh Beckles!  Me toooo!  Martina, Thanks for your idea of stroking my hand.  I'll do that!  And thanks Larry for your powerful words.  Thanks for supporting us all on here Larry.  So many of us need to connect with others doing this work.

Offline Beckles

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2018, 12:53:44 AM »
Thank you Martina, Larry Heidi.

xxx

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2018, 11:09:37 PM »
Hello Beckles,

All are welcome at the table. I remember my pastor once teaching, what makes you think you are so special that God can not love you? God loves everyone, why would he not love you?

When I think of it that way I am doing the Creator a huge disservice doubting their love.

I picture God as a loving parent with wide open arms. As Jesus said, “Ask and you will receive. Seek and you will find. Knock and the door will be opened to you. You who are parents, as bad as you are, you know how to give good things to your children. How much more then will our father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask?”

Swami Yogananda in An Autobiography of a Yogi advises this meditation. “I am thine. I am thine. And Thou art mine. Thou art mine.” I picture myself in the Creator’s warm embrace and those words whispered into my ear.

Walk in Beauty
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline jackymltd

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2018, 10:32:39 PM »
This might sound really silly, but what I've done is hold my own hand, stroke it, as if I'm holding the hand of a scared little girl. I tell her (me) that "it's OK," that "I love you." I tell her all the things I needed to hear as a little kid. Bit by bit, it has an impact. Hug yourself with love