SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: 2 Bed Q Suite Or 1 K Suite Santa Fe Reservation available for you to take over!  (Read 808 times)

Offline Tame

Aloha, Classmate!

You can change this reservation as you wish.  I had joined with 3 other women when a group from Europe wanted the space vs being downtown.  Since they were stuck downtown, I thought they needed it more than I.  Believe me, it was SO HARD to give up that free scrumptious breakfast! (See below)...Then they all changed their minds!

I know most places are booked out through the weekend of our event or further away, so I am holding these reservations for anyone who needs/wants them!

The Suites are reserved from Sunday, Feb 4 at 3pm - Monday, Feb 12 until 12 noon.  The dates can be changed  & will be handed over to you as you wish!.  It is $139/night for the 2 Queen bed Suite. When all taxes are included it's $159/night.  Management will not charge more for extra people, no matter how many jump on board.

The King Suite is $129/night or $147.38 with all taxes per night.  It is reserved for the same time frame and also can be changed.

I will be able to hang onto these reservations until the beginning of February without having to cancel, so hurry if you are interested!  I do have a woman who says she doesn't snore 😊 who just contacted me & believe she would like a roomy.  I am giving her first choice about which room she would like & waiting for her response.

The Hilton Homewood Suites Santa Fe North is a 3 1/2 minute walk from the Hilton Buffalo Thunder's main entrance and has a large, 2 Queen bed suite with a living room and fully equipped kitchen. A door separates the bedroom from the other more active rooms, so whoever is in the living room & kitchen can avoid disturbing whoever is in the bedroom sleeping or meditating. 

See pictures from their website by clicking here:  http://homewoodsuites3.hilton.com/en/hotels/new-mexico/homewood-suites-by-hilton-santa-fe-north-SFEHWHW/index.html.

Management says there is a free electric shuttle to get you directly to Dr Joe's venue.  Oh, and bring a swimsuit & exercise garments if you wish, because we are allowed to use the exercise facilities on both properties or swim in the heated, indoor pool of Hilton's Buffalo Thunder Hotel.

This Suite comes with Free Breakfast (and awesome self-made waffles!) 6 - 9am M - F, 7-10am Sat & Sun  with cold selections (cereal, fruits, etc) available at 4 am for early morning meditations.  See pictures from above link; it really is a nice selection! A Social Mixer Monday - Thursday from 5 - 7pm serves 1 cold dish (ie salad) &/or hot dish (ie soup), plus wine, beer and snacks - All Free.

I REALLY want to hear from you, so the BEST way to connect is to text me anytime at 720 341-5970.  If you call, please call me after 4:30 pm MDST M, W or F, 1:30 pm MDST weekends. Sorry, but Tuesdays & Thursdays I can rarely accept calls until after 9:30pm.  I am still working on my email skills, so email to keep the conversation lively, but do text/call as well!... :P

Mahalo & Aloha, Tamé
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 07:50:24 PM by Tame »

Offline Karen Driscoll

Tame, I am interested in sharing the suite with you.  You can email me at driscollkaren@yahoo.com.  I am committed as I have paid for the plane and the conference.  Thanks, Karen Driscoll

Offline Joyfulpeace

Is this still available?  Thank you

Offline Livia

Do either of these rooms have room for 1 more person?