SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: EATING WHATEVER WHENEVER AND NOT GAINING WEIGHT  (Read 1442 times)

Offline whitemageyuna

EATING WHATEVER WHENEVER AND NOT GAINING WEIGHT
« on: November 19, 2017, 10:41:15 AM »
I feel I have the responsibility to share my journey in "effortless" weight loss. - Effortless - in quotations bc it did require a lot of effort but not in the physical, earthly sense. I have rewired my brain many times to overcome my life challenges with great success but weight loss/gain had always been an issue. As of 2017 I can eat whatever, whenever and not gain weight! Years ago I stumbled upon a book called FREEDOM FROM FOOD by Patricia Bisch. I haven't been able to find any recent publications by her, I believe she's innactive but her material is golden. She basically says you can eat whatever, whenever in whatever quantities and not gain weight. It is a quantum weight loss approach. I've implanted that idea in my head, like the movie inception, and practiced on believing it so much that it has now become a core belief so ingrained in my mind that even if I ate a whole rhinoceros in one sitting I would not gain weight. A couple of days ago I was having dinner with some friends. I had three huge chunks of chocolate cake and a friend politely asked if I had diabetes or a thyroid condition bc it could not be possible to eat so much and maintain a slender figure. She then went on about being envious and desperate, feeling huge and uncomfortable in her body. I felt i had the responsibility to share with her but of course, she said it was a bunch of bull. But you know what? It does not matter if her conscious mind believes that. There is the possibility that I might have planted the seed of doubt in her that it might be possible and in the future she might explore a similar path. I really want to share that is is possible! What was once an impossible feat, a lie for me is now real and pure truth. I started my practice in 2013 and noticed the shift around late 2016. Patricia mentions it is a year long practice program. For me it took three years of a lot of work, being immersed in a doubt-certainty cycle. I did suffer at times wanting to abandon my quest and just fast, diet and obsessively exercise but it was worth it! It's been a year now and I couldn't be happier! Pls feel free to ask me anything on this board. I'll be happy to contribute to your journey in any way that I can!

Offline Larry

• Massage Therapy
Re: EATING WHATEVER WHENEVER AND NOT GAINING WEIGHT
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 06:03:17 PM »
Wow, I must acknowledge your commitment! Did you work with this same intent for 3 years with no identifiable results??? What kept you going? Were you doing any Dispenza meditations? How did you manage the body's cravings? It seems that whatever you did you could apply it to anything in life.

Curious,

Larry
may I be the softness I'd like to see in the world

Offline whitemageyuna

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 08:44:12 PM »
It was sort of a rollercoaster! There was times when I'd start seeing results then get scared, started doubting myself and reverting to old habits like restricting and over exercising and then have to start all over again! You see, it's like Dr Joe says, whatever you focus on expands, and I was focusing on weight loss. To the subconscious mind there is no loss or gain, just weight. I had to reformulate my intention to focus on already being slender while eating anything and everything! There are other things I did to train my mind to believe it. I stopped looking at mirrors and instead just imagined myself exactly how I wanted to look. About the cravings, in the program of the book I mentioned you have to satisfy all your cravings trusting that your body will take care of it without putting on extra weight. That's where it gets really tricky bc we're not used to trusting our bodies! I also study ACIM and since nothing real can be threatened and if I feel that gaining weight is a threat it probably isn't real (but that is a whole different post). Long story short if your intention is correctly formulated in the language of the subconscious mind and your desire is strong enough you can achieve anything and everything.   

Offline Fvillara

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2018, 12:58:01 PM »
Hello
After reading your post. I have been following the steps on the book. I am not new to meditation and believing in the power of our minds. I believe the hardest part, as you mentioned, is not second guessing and try to search for an easy fix instead. I have followed several diets and I barely lost any weight. I had also done some High intensive Interval training and I didn't lose weight at all. I have been doing the "Changing beliefs and perception" meditation and even though I have started the "Freedom from food" program a couple of weeks ago, I am really positive about it. Thanks for posting your story!!!