SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Anyone with bone on bone, no cartilage left in hip healed the hip?  (Read 158 times)

Offline Kiran

Hi, I'm new here and this is my first post. I am in a 72 year old femaile body and I'm scheduled for hip replacement surgery on 10th November.

I hope to find out whether defering surgery and applying Dr Joe's methods might offer good chance of recovering the hip. Has anyone avoided hip replacement surgery by applying Dr Joe's methods and actually healed the hip? If so, then I would consider defering the surgery while I pursue the methods.

Since the diagnosis back in April I have been pursuing numerous therapies such as PT, acupuncture, microcurrent, hydrotherapy, Chinese herbs and other natural supplements. I have a lot of faith in the body's ability to heal itself. There seems to be some evidence that cartilage can regenerate and it seems to me that bone should be able to as well. Shouldn't the things that destroy decaying and dying cells during a fast be able to destroy dying bone cells (avascular necrosis)? Should I consider fasting? Shouldn't new bone be able to grow as well? I understand there's very poor circulation to the hip cartilage and bone and wonder if and how that could be increased to bring about healing.

Thanks for your help.
Blessings,

Offline naki

Re: Anyone with bone on bone, no cartilage left in hip healed the hip?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 11:09:48 PM »
Hello Kiran,

I can not recall exactly which testimonial it is but there is a lady whose jawbone degradation was reversed with the work.  I am including 2 testimonials by the same individual and what he was able to achieve for his pet which also involves bone restructuring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXhraIpklE8&list=PLD4EAA8F8C9148A1B&index=136
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v91MBEIEdkI&index=18&list=PLD4EAA8F8C9148A1B

You may want to go through the testimonials as you are sure to find guidance and support for yourself.

Sending you much good love and good thoughts.  Keep it up!

Naki

Offline Kiran

Re: Anyone with bone on bone, no cartilage left in hip healed the hip?
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 10:56:57 AM »
Thank you so much! I will search through the testimonials and listen to those you recommended.

Offline Kiran

Update Re: Anyone with bone on bone, no cartilage left in hip healed the hip?
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 10:12:40 PM »
So I took time out and spent the weekend binge-watching the "Making Your Mind Matter" course and doing the meditations.

Also did lesson 1 of Designing Your Destiny. I could see how I could be such an inspiration to others if I could achieve spontaneous remission of this condition. Rare instances of such have been reported, apparently. I could feel the gratitude I would have were it to happen.

However, in spite of my efforts, it looks like Friday's hip replacement surgery is unavoidable, even though I had some powerful meditations. Not sure I completely got into the nobody, nowhere, nothing, no time zone, but certainly was in alpha and perhaps even theta.

I gave it my best short, and don't feel that I failed, but just that I ran out of time to devote fully to this.

Tomorrow someone is arriving from the Bay Area to nurse me through the surgery and I really don't see how I can avoid it now - don't have any external support for delaying it or strength within myself to stand up to everyone and opt out. Of course, once the hip is replaced, there's no going back, no reversing it.

Wish there was someone I could talk to about what to do/ how to carry on with this work in spite of this setback, i.e., what kind of attitude/ mind set to cultivate now.

Thanks for listening.