SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Wanting a Deeper Level of Meditation  (Read 348 times)

Offline MindMaize

Wanting a Deeper Level of Meditation
« on: October 11, 2017, 09:57:07 AM »
I have been meditating for about a year and a half and doing Dr. Joe's "Breaking the Habit of Yourself mediation for about two months.  I am wondering if anyone can give me some advise about how to go in to a deeper mediation.    I can focus and keep my mind present most of the time, but I feel like I stay in the Beta state and cannot go any deeper.  Any suggestions on meditation cd's, courses, etc., and any help or advise would be greatly appreciated.

Offline johnmac8

Re: Wanting a Deeper Level of Meditation
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 05:33:20 PM »
Hi MindMaize Just keep going it's your body resisting what Dr Joe calls the 'body mind' you will get to a deeper level there is no right or wrong way to meditate keep your focus and you'll get there
Good luck
John

Offline MindMaize

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 10:55:23 AM »
johnmac8

Thank you for responding.  I am determined to keep going on my meditations.  I only have Dr. Joe's "Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself" I probably should get more of his meditation cd's.  Any suggestions?
Thanks

Offline johnmac8

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 07:30:12 PM »
Blessing Of The Energy Centres 1 or 2 are great for balancing out and clearing out negative energy. Also Tuning Into New Potentials which has the breathing exercise.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 07:32:26 PM by johnmac8 »

Offline MindMaize

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 08:34:44 PM »
Thank you for the information.  I appreciate this forum and the wonderful people willing to help out.   :)