SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Your Experiences W/"Tuning Into New Possibilities"?  (Read 80 times)

Offline NewLife2017

Your Experiences W/"Tuning Into New Possibilities"?
« on: October 08, 2017, 11:03:08 PM »
I've been on-and-off practicing Dr. Joe's meditations since 2014, mainly Breaking The Habit Of Being Yourself. Had some great changes when I did and I finally went to a progressive workshop recently. I felt like I had to get new meditations and I bought pretty much all they sold at the workshop. I also got Tuning Into New Potentials which I now practice along with blessing the energy centers meditation.

Anyway, right now I have to create a new work opportunity. I work contract work and I need to find something new soon. I have come to realization that I don't feel abundance at all so one of the things I'm working on is feeling abundant, the second is this particular next contract I want. At the workshop Dr. Joe was telling us how his son created his new job opportunity. I was totally electrified when I heard that because it seems like I'm pretty much the same as his son in so many ways, age wise, how I approach work and right now I'm also going to be returning home "broke" from world travels and months of beach bumming. That experience is something I created as well so I don't complain. I don't have any worries (thanks to working for a long time on getting rid of worry). I know it will be tricky and currently I have a sort of part time day-job anyway starting next Monday, which I can do from anywhere where there is an Internet connection. But, it is not exactly my dream job, so I want to create this particular opportunity within my profession.

So, I wanted to know what are others' experiences with this meditation in order to create something tangible?

Offline johnmac8

Re: Your Experiences W/"Tuning Into New Possibilities"?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 05:29:34 PM »
Hi NewLife2017, I like this meditation been doing it since January this year and the previous year like yourself, I did Breaking The Habit which has worked out well for me I too, worry less and have less stress in my life.
What I do with Tuning Into New Potentials is the first one I do for health and I work on general health nothing really specific but overall health I try to release any trapped or blocked energy from any part of my body and I can feel the energy shifting. The second Potential I do is not so much trying to find more work or any specific goals just the opportunities to arise with a clear intention on getting more clients which is working and I now get phone calls 'out of the blue' which is nice I don't try to imagine an outcome but rather keep my expectations high and 'know' something is coming kind of like when you were a kid waiting for Christmas you know your getting something cool, you don't know what but it keeps your focus and excitement high. Hope this helps I have 2 businesses I run here in Australia
Regards John P.S. Do the Blessing Of The Energy Centres 2 with symbols as well this is good to clear out any 'blocks' from your energy centres.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 05:35:27 PM by johnmac8 »