SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Your Experiences W/"Tuning Into New Possibilities"?  (Read 400 times)

Offline NewLife2017

Your Experiences W/"Tuning Into New Possibilities"?
« on: October 08, 2017, 11:03:08 PM »
I've been on-and-off practicing Dr. Joe's meditations since 2014, mainly Breaking The Habit Of Being Yourself. Had some great changes when I did and I finally went to a progressive workshop recently. I felt like I had to get new meditations and I bought pretty much all they sold at the workshop. I also got Tuning Into New Potentials which I now practice along with blessing the energy centers meditation.

Anyway, right now I have to create a new work opportunity. I work contract work and I need to find something new soon. I have come to realization that I don't feel abundance at all so one of the things I'm working on is feeling abundant, the second is this particular next contract I want. At the workshop Dr. Joe was telling us how his son created his new job opportunity. I was totally electrified when I heard that because it seems like I'm pretty much the same as his son in so many ways, age wise, how I approach work and right now I'm also going to be returning home "broke" from world travels and months of beach bumming. That experience is something I created as well so I don't complain. I don't have any worries (thanks to working for a long time on getting rid of worry). I know it will be tricky and currently I have a sort of part time day-job anyway starting next Monday, which I can do from anywhere where there is an Internet connection. But, it is not exactly my dream job, so I want to create this particular opportunity within my profession.

So, I wanted to know what are others' experiences with this meditation in order to create something tangible?

Offline johnmac8

Re: Your Experiences W/"Tuning Into New Possibilities"?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 05:29:34 PM »
Hi NewLife2017, I like this meditation been doing it since January this year and the previous year like yourself, I did Breaking The Habit which has worked out well for me I too, worry less and have less stress in my life.
What I do with Tuning Into New Potentials is the first one I do for health and I work on general health nothing really specific but overall health I try to release any trapped or blocked energy from any part of my body and I can feel the energy shifting. The second Potential I do is not so much trying to find more work or any specific goals just the opportunities to arise with a clear intention on getting more clients which is working and I now get phone calls 'out of the blue' which is nice I don't try to imagine an outcome but rather keep my expectations high and 'know' something is coming kind of like when you were a kid waiting for Christmas you know your getting something cool, you don't know what but it keeps your focus and excitement high. Hope this helps I have 2 businesses I run here in Australia
Regards John P.S. Do the Blessing Of The Energy Centres 2 with symbols as well this is good to clear out any 'blocks' from your energy centres.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 05:35:27 PM by johnmac8 »

Offline NewLife2017

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 12:27:46 AM »
Hey John,

thank you so much for your reply! I re-read your reply quite a few times since you posted, but I was moving from another continent so never really had time to reply. LOL.

Yeah, I am doing "Blessing The Energy Centers" meditations, although, I tend to like the #1 better, not sure why (probs because I like that the focus on lower three centers feel especially out of whack and I like that #1 meditation has a longer time to focus on those, also type of music he uses). I am familiar with placing the symbols that are attached to a certain outcome into the energy centers and when he says in #1 version "now bless it with a new energy", then I place the symbol in the energy center. Right now my energy work is pretty rudimentary. I first started with Blessing The Energy Centers meditations less than 2 months ago. At one of the first sessions I felt out how much out of balance these centers are. So, right now I'm actually focusing on placing a balance symbol in all of them, along with white light and right now I literally have to work to line up the centers where they have to be, at least more or less. I feel like many of my centers are way out of balance. However, within this short period of time many of my problems have already cleared already by this alone, as long as peace of mind, good mood and inner happiness is considered. Obviously, it is much easier to focus on financial goals and real life accomplishments when all the garbage from soul and spirit is cleared.
I am trying to do both meditations every day. Some days right now are mad and I'm still jet lagged and messed up from that so it can be, if I have a super short day due to jet lag sleeping issues, I might skip the meditations. Ha!
Right now I've switched to this when doing "tuning into new potentials". Part one: my dream contract. Part two: I imagine that I can pay all my bills. Obviously, I am also busting my butt in real life to get things accomplished and one big thing that I have noticed is how easy it is to let go. I submit my promotional package to various industry sources and just forget about it. It used to be that I was hyperventilating and thinking day and night about everything I submitted; then I'd go crazy because I had no responses. Meanwhile, I found a ridiculously cheap place to stay in one of the most congested cities in world, I don't even have a roommate. I have a roommate on paper, a painter who uses the other part of the apartment as his work studio and despite that, is never here. Hint: I did work on roof over head in meditation, but I remember I didn't hyperventilate, I just trusted that there is a place prepared for me here. Obviously, because I've been backpacking, I haven't had a proof of income, so I paid a security deposit and 3 months rent at once so I have now a little less than 3 months to get my finances going so I don't wind up on streets!

Offline johnmac8

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2017, 07:40:38 PM »
Hi NewLife2017
Sounds like you are going really well with the meditations! Blessing Of The Energy Centres (BOTEC) are very powerful I like the abstract way you are using the symbols. Things are already happening for you as well I like how you put something out 'there' and not worry about it that's what Dr Joe stresses a lot. The calmness and happiness is a wonderful by-product of the meditations I think the more you are tuned in the better that gets. Good luck with everything in the future! cheers John