SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Looking for female roommate for workshop in Cabos 11/16 october  (Read 55 times)

Offline carmen

Looking for female roommate for workshop in Cabos 11/16 october
« on: October 03, 2017, 02:44:22 PM »
Hi Genius,
I'm looking for a female roommate for Cabos from 11 to 16 October Standard room. I speak spanish and french.
Carmen.

Offline GabValHirsch

Re: Looking for female roommate for workshop in Cabos 11/16 october
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 02:52:33 PM »
Dear Carmen, I am Gabriela, I also speak Spanish and French, I am desperately looking for a roommate for Los cabos,
I have a reservation made that starts on the 10th and goes until the 16th, In a Preferred Junior suite at $2050 with a king size bed, I have spoken to the hotel and for a small fee they can roll up a single bed into the room.
I am quiet and gentle, don't snore but I do wake up to go to the bathroom at night but I am super respectful not to wake anyone up.
I will be landing on the 11th at 2.15 pm from Costa Rica, and will head to the hotel asap to rest and prepared for both the evening event and for next day. It is important that you know that I have written to other ladies here in this platform all at the same time, and I am leaving it up to the Universe to provide the best match.
Let me know if you are interested

Kind regards

Gabriela

Offline carmen

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2017, 03:06:48 PM »
Dear Gabriela,
I have a reservation a standard double room for $ 1750 from 11 to 16 October. I'm looking for someone to share.
kind regards,
Carmen.

Offline GabValHirsch

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2017, 03:32:32 PM »
Dear Friends, I am looking for a roommate for Los Cabos, preferably a female.
I am already booked in a PREFERRED Junior Suite with a King size bed, thou I have spoken to the hotel and for a small fee they can roll me a single bed.
I only have couple of days to find a roommate, before the organizers have to cancel my participation.
I am gentle and respectful, and will give you your space.
If you want to have a reference of who I am, you can google me.

Let me know

Gabriela Valenzuela-Hirsch