SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Simple and Easy Hand Swinging Qigong Exercise that can heal serious illnesses  (Read 192 times)

Offline phoenix88

A friend of mine brought this to my attention when I got hospitalized.  I googled about it and found some good information in English.  So here are the links. 

This link gives you information about this hand swinging exercise https://swinghandexercisepingshuaigong.blogspot.com/ (Look for the English video).

I also highly recommend watching this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YARCKKFAIzk  This link is for the 30-min guided exercise English Pingshuai exercise with tips on how to correctly perform the exercise.  (Make sure that you start at the very beginning of the video.  I don't know why it starts 2 mins ahead when I click on the link).  This is the one I watch everyday.  it is broken down into three 10-min sessions.  It is nice because it makes me feel like I am practicing with others so I am more motivated and the 30mins goes by fast.  Note that you do not have to practice for 30 mins if you don't have the time.  However, it is highly advisable according to Master Lee, the developer of this exercise.  This is what he says

"Every 10 minutes is a phase. In the 1st 10 minutes, it will activate your basic circulation. In the 2nd 10 minutes, it will start the work inside your internal organs & will also bear some effects on your brain. In the 3rd 10 minutes, or about ½ hour, you will discover that some of the hidden sickness inside your body will be uncovered. This kind of circulation will bring balance and harmony inside your body. And the hidden old sickness will naturally be cured & you will feel very comfortable. " ~ Master Lee

And for those of you who like to have scientific proof, then you can watch this 3rd video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NYsZ2TzJhY which shows the brainwaves of someone doing the exercise.

Here's some testimonials about the exercise https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k93BfAEjTno&t=10s

Hope this helps. 

Offline Calispera

• Changing oneself to change the World
Hi Phoenix,

Why are you creating a new thread about the same subject of a thread already created recently? This is useless and makes your message look like an advertisement, and so it creates suspicion about your intentions.

If your first message (in the other thread) is valuable, there is no need to replicate it here. Replicating it seems to show that you want to force us to look at it. And this cannot be right.

Offline phoenix88

I am not getting anything from this .  I did it because I felt that it will have more exposure here.  I have deleted the other one.  My intention is to help more people who have health challenges.  They can do this while doing Dr. Joe Dispenza's meditations.  I don't think there's a conflict of interest.  Do you?  I will post it to every website if I think it will help more people.  But of course I have to respect the rules. 
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 09:03:13 AM by phoenix88 »

Offline Calispera

I am not getting anything from this .  I did it because I felt that it will have more exposure here.  I have deleted the other one.  My intention is to help more people who have health challenges.  They can do this while doing Dr. Joe Dispenza's meditations.  I don't think there's a conflict of interest.  Do you?  I will post it to every website if I think it will help more people.  But of course I have to respect the rules.

I understand that your aim is correct, but when you speak to a group, you don't need to repeat precisely the same phrases different times. Now, you have indeed deleted the other thread. And this is not fair because in the other thread I had participated, and so you deleted also what I had told. I simply don't appreciate that you make me silent like that.

I know that you haven't thought about that. So it's ok.

But I would like to ask to never do that again in order to respect other people of the forum. A forum is not a supermarket where, if you want to sell your product you have to show 10 times the same big message. It's a place where people are coming to communicate together on a defined subject. So, if you have the impression that people should react about what you are proposing, give more interesting information about it, bring life in the thread, and try to accept when there is no reaction.

Acting like you did, takes away a lot of credibility to the subject that you are presenting.

Offline phoenix88

Well I don't care about me, I don't care if people delete my posts, all I care about is that I posted something that I think might help some people.  So let them be the judge.  I have already done my part.  Let me make it clear, I am not selling anything.  There is no link to any products to buy.  I am simply sharing something which I thought might help people.  And it is FREE to anyone who would like to try it. 

It's sad that you are making an issue out of it.  I know you have made a lot of useful posts.  I have read some of them.  Please give me some credit.  We are all trying to help each other. 
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 04:16:57 PM by phoenix88 »

Offline Calispera

Well I don't care about me, I don't care if people delete my posts,

This is precisely what I’m trying to tell you. You don’t care. You don’t care about deleting what other tells, you don’t care about copy and paste your messages on different places on a forum, you don’t care about the fact that I’m telling you that it’s not right.

If what you want to give as information has value to your eyes, give it the price of presenting it with respect to others.

It's sad that you are making an issue out of it. 

And it’s sad that, as a newcomer, you don’t accept to respect simple basic communication rules when someone is asking it.

Please give me some credit.  We are all trying to help each other.

By acting and responding like you did, you are losing credit. Trusting someone or something may never be built on the request from the one who is demanding it. It’s based on building constructive and respectful connections.

Your insistence to not respect some basic rules tends to show that what you can propose is not  more valuable that the way you are presenting it. Helping each other implies to respect each other without flooding a forum with repeated messages.

If you want to make it valuable, give some more valuable information, instead of repeating yourself and duplicating threads and trying to force the non respect of the rules.

In fact, the issue that I raised was not that important. But the resistance that you gave to that seems to be much more the issue. And as usual : what you resist persists.

Offline phoenix88

You don’t care about deleting what other tells, you don’t care about copy and paste your messages on different places on a forum, you don’t care about the fact that I’m telling you that it’s not right.
Wow, this sounds like ranting to me.  Well it's not that I don't care about deleting other people's comments.  I had to delete the other post I made because you were complaining why am I making double posts about this exercise.  Now I only have one post.  Then you didn't like it because by deleting the other post, the 2 comments you made about my original post were also deleted.  Is that why you are upset?  If I remember right, the first comment you made was that one of the links didn't work and you corrected it, and the second comment you made was about the scientific test they did about the exercise.  You said it's interesting that it was generating alpha waves.  You may correct me if I'm wrong.

Your insistence to not respect some basic rules tends to show that what you can propose is not  more valuable that the way you are presenting it.
  You can try to discredit me but please do not discredit the exercise.  It is not fair to Master Lee, the one who developed the exercise and not fair to  the ones who might benefit from it.

Helping each other implies to respect each other without flooding a forum with repeated messages.
  I am not flooding the forum with this post.  I only made two posts about it and I had already deleted the other post.  So now there's only this post.  Where is the flooding?

« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 08:26:58 AM by phoenix88 »

Offline naki

Phoenix,

Thank you for sharing!

Have a good day!