SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: living in community with Dr joe people  (Read 331 times)

Offline joni

living in community with Dr joe people
« on: August 27, 2017, 01:40:50 PM »
Hi beautiful geniuses...

I am rather new to the work but not to an evolutionary path or meditation.
I seek to completely change the circumstances of my life. Currently living in Virginia but from chicago. I find the culture here not conducive to the expansive, connectable community building life i choose.
I have in mind property of sorts, unknown to me now but brewing in the field...an old camp or retreat center...a house large enough to contain geniuses and a space for food as medicine and practitioners etc...a garden of course and people who choose to live consciously together to impact the world in this way.
Are there any dream sharing geniuses out there?
If so, please write to me and let's enhance the  field thru our practices into this  creation on the planet...
It thrills me to be able to come here and post this, share this dream of mine since i was young and am just now wearing it as I am living it in my body and mind.
Talk to me
joni
jonisportal@gmail.com

Offline doshin

Re: living in community with Dr joe people
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 06:49:28 AM »
Hi Joni,
I know what you mean round living in an environment/people that's not conducive to growth in some way.
I left Kentucky years ago just for that reason. Your vision for a community sounds great. I've been dreaming a bit about becoming a part of such a community, however, I'm pretty well settled in here at the moment where I live in France and have various obligations that require my attention for the time being.

Wishing you all the best on your project there!

James

Offline TTB

Re: living in community with Dr joe people
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 10:06:22 AM »
Hi Joni!
I am so new at this but would love to talk.
Call me anytime...435.443.8197