SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Have you overcome or seen a testimonial for these conditions? Desperate!  (Read 59 times)

Offline Anrup

Hello everyone,

I've read the great Placebo book and am going through various health conditions. I have no doubt I can eliminate them. I am, however, looking for testimonials for (primarily) Eagle's Syndrome and Muscular Tension Dysphonia, which have been debilitating this year and in the past as well. I'm also looking for testimonials for Crohn's and Endometriosis (even after the fibroid has been removed). I was shocked regarding the latter when I read the example in the book!

Please let me know if you have any leads. Thank you VERY much in advance!

Offline Larry

• Massage Therapy
Hello
Have you watched the testimonials on The Dispenza youtube channel? The geniuses in these videos have experienced resolving a variety of conditions. I am sure that it would be very inspiring for you to hear about a similar health condition being resolved AND some of the testimonials are absolutely inspiring for anyone working on anything. (in my opinion)

Sandra, Emily and Harriette's testimonials are beautiful I would certainly recommend those. I believe I remember hearing a Crohn's  or a digestive issue testimonial but I'm not sure which one.

Which meditation are you doing now?

Larry
may I be the softness I'd like to see in the world