SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Answer to the Admin of this forum  (Read 446 times)

Offline Smitsu

Answer to the Admin of this forum
« on: May 15, 2017, 07:42:37 PM »
By accident I have stumbled on this forum while perusing Dr. Joe's latest book which I now own. I own all of his books and some meditation Cd's. While reading on this forum all of these peoples questions and answers I realized that this forum is mainly for the less fortunate. The ones who either do not understand the instruction given in the lecture or a book or a meditation cd and/or the instruction was presented in a confused manner by the instructor. I tend to favor the latter. Many people here have invested a good deal of money and time to get this knowledge and now they come here with questions looking for answers. The irony here is that Dr. Joe has the audacity to never show up here to address the issues of these people who are his students in this venue. He does not even bother. It is an elitist attitude that after all this time having amassed so many people from around the world and not even bother to come and answer a few questions for his people, how pathetic can you be. I am sure there is another venue where you have to pay to ask a question to get an answer. I mean, Dr Joe does not have a problem using some of the people as guinea pigs for his experiments and research during his lectures. But common, you know there comes a lot of responsibility when you are dealing with a mass of people giving you all this money for hope. You know that 99.9% of your audience will never get to experience what you are teaching in the end. You know that you are catering to the 1.0% that will have some anecdotal experiences that will validate your teachings to the rest of the 99.9% and you will get to boast about them in your marketing campaign on your website. So I call it compassion, I decided to give a hand to the less fortunate, the confused. I decided to answer their questions. I know I am a bit out of sorts with  what Dr. Joe is talking about. But nevertheless it is the truth. It is a bigger truth than Dr. Joe's. After-all all truth is relative to one's knowledge. Don't worry admin, I am just passing through here, I'll be out of your forum sooner then later.

Offline admin

• Administrator
Re: Answer to the Admin of this forum
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 12:47:20 AM »
"Why would I settle for the teachings of a neophyte when I can get the teachings of a Master."

So Smitsu, let me get this straight, the Master at the school you attend does not charge any money for you to attend is that correct?  Furthermore, the Master does make themselves readily available to answer all your questions at any time.  Do they have a forum, what is the URL?

Through your years of schooling under the one true teacher (not the lesser teachers as you listed in a previous post), you must be pretty advanced.  What are you able to do with your mind?  Do the students have a 100% retention of the material? (and I am not referring to philosophical knowledge.)

I suppose I find it strange that if you have access to the true knowledge and are already above the level of the less fortunate on this forum, that you would even need to purchase Dr. Joe's books and CD's... or for that matter frequent this forum?

We, of course, feel privileged that you are contributing your knowledge and that out of compassion are helping to elevate our small community.  :)

Thanks
Admin

PS: The advice you gave on Lyme disease was... enlightening to say the least!

Offline naki

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 05:38:06 AM »
Admin,

RONTFLMAO!!!

I have not read any of our fellow traveler's posts since I last responded to him/her as I knew it was not going to be an 'enlightening' journey along that particular thread.  However, when I saw that you had contributed, I had to check and I have to THANK YOU for making me laugh so loud...

Elevated emotion!  Thanks.

Offline shawnd.emilyr@gmail.com

• hopeful
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2017, 04:12:07 PM »
Wow....I could sense and feel your angst and anger while reading your words. its funny cause I haven't been on this forum in months and just happened today to come back to it to read one of my posts actually from when I first starting getting into Joe's work. Because of the situation I was in, I too was looking for answers, of which I couldn't find any. So I hear you when you talk about the frustrations of not being able to find answers you are looking for. BUT, you do realize in being able to reach the amount of people Joe reaches, he has to charge for his events. You know as well as I do theres no way he could do what he does and talk to every single person and not charge for any of it. And the amount he does charge for his events and CD's and books is no where close to what other "motivational speakers" charge. I finally decided to get beyond my fears and attend a progressive workshop a couple weeks ago. It has created profound changes in my life. And Joe even said at one point, he quit answering questions because people wanted answers, but didn't want to do the work. I think his point is, if you are serious about changing your life and beliefs and perceptions, take the steps that will really get you there. You will have access to him at the work shops and get a lot of questions answered. I have had a huge amount of support from others students via his facebook page and couldn't be where I am today without them! I actually have a goal now to reach people like you and women like where I was at a few months ago as I do think there is a lack of direct support and I would like to fill that need. While I'm no pro, I've had some profound things happen to me in the last couple weeks when I finally decided to really take a leap for it. I would love to chat sometime if you are open! I think some of your words are just frustrations and I understand that, but you have to be willing and ready to hear the answers:-) Sending love and light your way!!
Accept and embrace