SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: The source of Dr Joe's philosophy  (Read 164 times)

Jay_Dee

The source of Dr Joe's philosophy
« on: August 11, 2018, 06:59:05 PM »
I found this free book online. It's a fascinating read. You learn so much, it's simply amazing.
One really can't appreciate Dr. Joe's teachings without reading this free book. It's called "The beginners guide to creating reality" here is the link to it in .pdf format.

Dr. Joe's adheres to the philosophy written in this book. Dr Joe has spend many years studying under the teacher in this book. Dr. Joe uses the philosophy written in this book through out all of his teachings. You'll get a better appreciation where Dr. Joe is coming from. Skip to chapter 2 if you wan't to get right to it. Enjoy.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 07:30:16 AM by admin »

Offline Claudine

Re: The source of Dr Joe's philosophy
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2018, 09:51:13 PM »
Jay Dee,

Sigh!!!

this is not a secret, he does talk about this in one of his book.
Please get yourself a "I hate Joe" forum and a T-shirt if you are that desperate.

Jay_Dee

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2018, 11:20:09 PM »
I know he referred to it in his first book and it's not a secret as you put it. What I find fascinating is that the knowledge in his book, if you ever decide to read it, has a whole different meaning in explaining who and what you are and why are you here and what is your purpose in life, than that what Dr. Joe is teaching. Without the spiritual understanding the disciplines you are doing simply empower your ego personality rather than empowering the God that you really are. It's a good read.

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2018, 04:56:28 AM »
HAVE YOU READ ANY OF DR JOE’S BOOKS JAY_DEE????
Walk in Beauty 💫

Jay_Dee

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2018, 08:58:16 AM »
I read all  of the books.

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2018, 04:08:26 PM »
Well you clearly have not applied any of the books. You said as much in your posts. I wish with all of my heart that you do EVERYTHING instructed and reap wonderful results.

And if you continue on this negative trash talking course of ignoring the instructions can you find the “trashing Dr Joe Forum from the free book from the guy who says he created this first” and leave this one in peace.

I will personally seek out every posting you make and discredit your advice. I do not know what causes you to be so hate filled and destructive, but it is time for you to recognize that you are, and you are harming people. I do not care if you destroy yourself, that is your own choice, but leave the rest of us in peace.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 05:33:29 PM by Walk in Beauty »
Walk in Beauty 💫

Jay_Dee

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2018, 05:53:02 PM »
Dear WIB,

Clearly my opinions have pushed several buttons in your insecure self.
The hostility, frustration, anger and pettiness is coming solely from yourself,
just look at the trash you posted in opposing me. You have no context in which to understand me and
lay judgement as to what I am saying. It is who you are and it's your modus operandi your precious ego personality self.  The things you are accusing me of are the things you posses within your self, because you can only see in another what you yourself really are. You think you're a hot poop on the stick just because you have spend your last savings to attend Dr. Joe's lectures and read his every book, you have a God given authority
to make "help full" comments on this forum. You don't help no one with that kind of attitude. I suggest you take all of these negative emotions into your meditation and get rid of them.

I love you.

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2018, 05:24:20 AM »
I did have wonderful Dr Joe led meditation, thank you

Sent you a great big healing heart if that isn’t too negative for you.

Well. We all have and will be everyone and everything before we return to Source so love you too.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 06:06:40 AM by Walk in Beauty »
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2018, 07:51:56 AM »
Jay_Dee:

Unfortunately the cries to have you silenced have now risen to a crescendo! I also cannot but wonder that your agenda is not to support but to undermine. Clearly you seem to have all the answers that you need and so I think at this stage we will wish you well on your journey!

Sincerely
The Admin