SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Starting a group( of 8 ) for meditations  (Read 268 times)

Offline JoanneW

Re: Starting a group( of 8 ) for meditations
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2018, 03:56:41 PM »
Argh!!! 4 in the morning! Well, no worries. Perhaps I can join in at a later time, and still hold an intention, since there is no such thing as space/time, and I will be there with you in spirit!

Offline matrona

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2018, 12:12:02 AM »
JoanneW  Hi,   

You are welcome to join . 

6 AM   American time  ,  13  Central  European time .. and  + 6 hours in Philippines   for now , but  you can enter any time , just as you said ... time is just  an  agreement.

I know  we all have some problems and we want to "become someone else or new "  so we are not going to talk about  our problems and to give more energy to them.

Our intention is to connect  and  to  set a goals  before  meditation - ( here )

Goal no 1 - is  health  and the mutual healing of the participants.

I have no blocks  seeing you all in perfect health  and receiving a healing  light , activating your energy centers  and radiating  heart energy  ... Cleaning  emotional energy  from past trauma  from your bodies.

Goal no 2  is abundance.  Maybe as a symbol  of  entering the abundance state  we could set a goal  to  attend one of  Dr Joes  week long  workshops  in the near future .

Money is  energy , like any other . We have all sorts of blockages of that flow , and the wrong beliefs about  getting and receiving too .   We could  see ( imagine )  each other as a wealthy , abundant  and vibrant  healthy humans .

That would be all for now . I am looking forward  to see how  it is going to roll

I am using this  sounds for my meditation :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLhrfCZROlQ

« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 05:41:13 AM by matrona »

Online YoungPadawan

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2018, 12:35:11 AM »
I usually do it at 13:00 Since I'm located in the Philippines and follow HK ST

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2018, 05:20:55 AM »
I would add us seeing wealth flow through us, giving to others. Affluence Latin definition is to flow toward, Dr Joe has a great story about that, helping someone who did not feel worthy of wealth but he could picture good things flowing to him.

I am doing so many new things in meditation lately that I’m not sure if P8 did this, but I definitely feel and see a flow going through and around me in today’s session 😃👊
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline JoanneW

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2018, 07:21:43 PM »
What meditation is everyone doing?

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2018, 07:44:32 PM »
This morning I did the Blessing if the Energy Centers, with each center I envisioned our P8 members enjoy that center’s energizing powers.
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline JoanneW

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2018, 11:00:39 PM »
Dear Matrona, YoungPadwan, and WIB

I did the Tuning Into New Potentials tonight, and saw you all as beautiful, healthy, happy and glowing in spirit.

xoxox

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2018, 04:51:25 AM »
I took all four of us through the Pineal Meditation this morning, dispersing the atoms of our bodies throughout the universe, raising their vibrations into glowing lights, pairing up with the healing and knowledge of the entire universe.

I feel all of our efforts helping me keep focus so much easier!

Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline matrona

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2018, 08:27:37 AM »
Tuesday  - day 3

I did walking meditation trying to feel  moving energy ..or energy in motion and to feel trust in the unknown.
 I was  aware of you, people , and  it was some kind of flow  going along with me ...  :)

Tried also  during the day to control  my  thinking .. not to think about the past and familiar patterns .

My mantra for  the day -  CHANGE !     

THANK YOU ALL  :)   

Offline Claudine

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2018, 09:05:14 AM »
Wow
you are inspiring 😍
I started only a month ago the meditations and last week the
Intensive and Progressive workshops so for now it seems
to me a bit too much to join you at same time to meditate.
But I will soon!
Keep up your are wonderful!

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2018, 05:48:18 AM »
I feel that flow too matrona, like I am standing in a stream, a great slow flowing river. In meditation I feel and see it flowing through me and around me. In work a day life it is like a vibration that reminds me the future I focus on is being created.

A source different from Dr Joe said your future is not ahead of you, it is being pulled through you. Perhaps that is what I’m feeling.

I worked on letting go of judgement over the past few years. It is very freeing to not waste my energy on negative thoughts of people, most of who I don’t even know. In dropping judgement I eventually stopped judging myself and blaming my mistakes on others.

That is a whole lot more energy to put towards creating a positive, loving future!

I’m having good luck deflecting other’s negative thinking as well, changing the subject to something we both enjoy. Being silent and listening, everyone just wants to be heard, but not fueling the discontent.

CHANGE! Is very good mantra, I’m joining you in that, thanks.
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline JoanneW

« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2018, 01:12:06 AM »
I just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing. Anything to report?

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2018, 05:06:43 AM »
Nothing has materialized, but my meditations have gotten Supernatural! Oh, and I don’t have near the muscle aches and joint pain when I come home from work, I just realized that!
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline JoanneW

« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2018, 03:51:08 PM »
Wow, WIB. That is wonderful. :)