SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Very Disturbing Itch during Meditations  (Read 171 times)

Offline Sarah

Very Disturbing Itch during Meditations
« on: July 24, 2018, 07:46:15 AM »
I started dr Joe's meditations about 3 weeks ago and i really enjoy them. However, the last 2 days I've had a very hard time getting in the "space" and meditating because my body is itching all over- my nose, my face, my ears, my scalp, my skin on my back, my arms, my feet and basically everywhere, and the itches are so strong I can't resist but to scratch them which stop me from entering the 'space". I had these itches a few times in the past but the last 2 days it's been the worse, especially this morning. It's very disturbing and I noticed this happens ONLY during meditation when I want to focus my attention on "space", on nothing. I know it's nothing wrong with my skin because I don't itch at all during the day or night, and I think it's my body that's fighting me because I want to CHANGE but my body doesn't obviously. As a result, i can't connect with the Source and my meditations are crappy. I'm very frustrated and I want to stop these sensations so I can enter the "field" and connect. Has anyone experienced these itching sensations, and if yes, how did you cope with that? What can I do to get rid of this itch? Any advice or tips would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Online YoungPadawan

Re: Very Disturbing Itch during Meditations
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2018, 06:25:03 PM »
I had itches when I was meditating, sometimes you can scratch it, take note "sometimes"

Take note that you have to be mindful in going back, because once you are deeper in meditation, You need to become No One, No Thing, No Where, in No Time.
Just never lose focus once you are there, when you are just a consciousness, and awareness.

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: Very Disturbing Itch during Meditations
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2018, 04:16:17 PM »
I just scratch it and go on. I am pretty much always adjusting my posture or position, it does not affect the connection.

And actually culmination will be walkingmeditations, working meditations, living in real time in continual meditation. I’m getting close to that and it is fantastic! Try to go a whole day without an itch to scratch 😏
Walk in Beauty 💫