SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: I'm just starting out, suggestions?  (Read 225 times)

Offline Valerierene

I'm just starting out, suggestions?
« on: June 25, 2018, 08:33:22 PM »
Hello!  8)

I just got Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself, listened to many youtube videos and listening to the Space in Space meditation found on Youtube, I understand catching old patterns and patterned thoughts and making an intentional change, not sure how to prepare my day other than 'plan' with good intention. Would love suggestions on rituals and bullet points, checkmarks, how to's would be awesome! I already feel an incredible breakthrough coming on and I believe Dr. Joe's work is going to be the icing on the cake for me!! Thanks in advance so much (:

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: I'm just starting out, suggestions?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 02:34:30 AM »
Do not hope, BELIEVE.

I listened to the meditations for Breaking the Habit twice daily and trained myself out of negative thoughts, improved my relationships.

And welcome!

Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Valerierene

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 02:03:28 PM »
Thanks! Breaking the habits meditation? Is that on Audible? What's the best way to listen? Thanks in advance and any tips on training self out of negative thoughts?

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2018, 05:30:27 PM »
Yes, Audible has it, and I have seen one on YouTube. In the appendix of the book is a script to make your own meditations, I used Voice Record Pro app for mine. If you give me your email I can send a photocopy of the script to you.

I love my own recordings, it is like my Higher Self instructing me. I have a half hour drive to and from work and would listen to “The Change Game” each way. Was that ever helpful dealing with negative people at work! I was able to still be kind to them yet not be drawn into their feedback loop.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 05:11:24 AM by Walk in Beauty »
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Valerierene

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2018, 05:55:02 PM »
wow thanks! found the meditations and I'll do that same thing, record myself reading the meditations, I've always wanted to do that. And I realize I need to just finish the book, I feel impatient and want to jump ahead into something big, as usual. Thanks again!

Offline JoanneW

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2018, 07:57:22 PM »
Walk in Beauty - what is The Change Game? Thanks!

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2018, 06:23:18 AM »
The Change Game is one of the Meditations from Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself.

I recorded my own meditations from the appendix in the book, I do not know if it is on the BtHoBY meditation that Dr Joe sells. YouTube has the for free read by another person, and You Are the Placebo is there too. Tho sometimes I can not find them, they must break a copyright law and get taken down.

I have the scripts for both books I can email to you if you give me your address. Or you can buy them on Amazon, Audible or Dr Joe’s store.
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Sarah

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2018, 06:28:02 PM »
@walk in beauty- would you be willing to email me the scripts of the 2 books you mentioned, please? I'd love to read those. my email is simop99@gmail.com, thank you so much

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2018, 02:21:31 AM »
Will do, let me know when you get them
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Sarah

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2018, 06:35:34 AM »
@walk in beauty- I haven't received anything yet in my inbox- my email is simop999@gmail.com. thank you!

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2018, 08:24:23 PM »
Oh, I see your address is different from the first one you gave me, I’ll try once more 👊
Walk in Beauty 💫