SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Endless Shaking in Meditation and in Constructive Rest Position  (Read 342 times)

Offline sammydog

I started the Blessing of the Energy Centers meditation about 2 months ago. I love it and look forward to it everyday.

I have also been lying in Constructive Rest Position (CRP) for years and I usually get a leg shaking release about once every month or so. I have been chronically ill for 4 years with hundreds of symptoms that began after trauma and a taper off an anti-depressant medication.

After beginning to meditate, I started to notice twitching in my body afterwards. I assumed it was blocked energy. It progressed to forceful shoulder and arm termors and shaking while lying in CRP. It's been going on for about a month. I lie on the floor and I instantly begin shaking and tremoring. It can go on for hours.

I'm spending an hour to three hours a day and often in the middle of the night shaking off this energy. If I don't, I feel buzzy and agitated and in pain/hotness/slight numbness.

Has anyone had an experience like this? Should I continue to encourage the shaking or let the energy stay in me? Is this what it is referred to as a kundalini experience?

Thank you!

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: Endless Shaking in Meditation and in Constructive Rest Position
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 04:43:20 AM »
Hi sammydog,

When I started twice daily meditation I focused on raising my vibration and connecting to the top most chakras. I noticed tremors too so I tried focusing on the lower chakras to balance myself and it helped.

Recently I read an Edgar Cayce book on the Book of Revelation in the Bible not being about end times at all, actually it is instruction on meditation.

Cayce said root chakra is the most important connection to God, far more important than the crown chakra. I focus on my connection to this world when I bless the first energy center, pulling up everything I need from earth and the giving universe, abundance, love and forgiveness.

Believe in your healing. See yourself whole and know it will happen.

We’re here for you
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline sammydog

Re: Endless Shaking in Meditation and in Constructive Rest Position
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 05:14:41 PM »
Thank you, Walk in Beauty.

I show everything wtih symptoms in my body so I'm not surprised that my nervous system is probably sloughing off lower vibrational energy.

"Go with it" is always my motto.  :)